So what are your plans?!

Associate
So whats are your plans for this fine day?

Me?

I have just finished my second week of my new job (In IT w00t) and i have my sisters house for a few days so im getting some mates around having a BBQ and im going to sit out in the sun drinking large ammounts of lager,

what about you?

Soldato
Pack up a load of my stuff because i have to move out of halls from my first year at uni soon :(

Go home.. Driving eurgh! :(

See family/friends.. woop! :D

BBQ and Pimms.. Woop! :D

Associate
OP
panthro said:
Staying inside because my hayfever has got the better of me :(

Well my bro and mum have hayfever and they both started to get it in their early 20's i hope im not the same im 20 so at the very least i hope i have a few more years!

Soldato
Dunno - was hoping to meet up with an old friend but I can't get in touch with him :/

Probably just laze around the house all day and possibly clean my room a little |;

I could wash the car but that would require effort :(

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I'm working 12-5, then doing some shopping, then coming home to probably fall asleep watching the football.
Been far too tired this past week :o

Soldato
clean the house. again.

Or maybe just leave it as the pigsty that it is and have my housemate clean it, seeing how the majority is his mess :mad:

Man of Honour
BBQ, definitely - got around ten or twelve people coming over later, gotta test out the new party size BBQ :D

3454787A61UC55227X.jpg

Soldato
Had a job interview this morning that didnt go well (Wasnt too keen on the job though so not overly fussed :)) Spending this morning in the sun, then this afternoon theres a beer festival at my uni college with bands in the evening. (Including a mystery headliner who are also headlining on V's main stage this year.. Damn, who is it!??!)

Back
Top Bottom