Lomo Pics

Associate
Hi all, i was quite impressed from the 'fake lomo effect' that i saw in another thread so i had a go at some myself, so here they are. NB: I took them all on the french exchange that i've just been on.

C&C welcome.....

1) Someone i know had the idea for this shot, just some random prortrait with a girl i know holding a coke bottle

2)

3)

4) At the end I enhanced the colour of the centre of the flowers (upped the saturation)

Last edited:
Soldato
You know an 800x600 image is just as good as any, plus it stops anyone ripping off your images. The best reason is that they look better :) That aside, the vignetting is a tad too much creating halo effects around your subjects.

Associate
As mentioned, the vignetting is pretty strong - a bit too much for my tastes. Also, what has happened around the girl's hair in number 1?

Associate
OP
AdWright said:
As mentioned, the vignetting is pretty strong - a bit too much for my tastes. Also, what has happened around the girl's hair in number 1?

The pic thats i used for number 1 was one that i had already messed about with in photoshop. Bascialy i had selected her head with quick mask and upped the shaprness on that and not everything else so i suppose its just showing now.

Back
Top Bottom