• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1800XT & Component Out?

Permabanned
I've just got a Connect3D ATI Radeon X1800XT and was wondering if anyone is using the Component output to a LCD TV?

Reason I ask is, I've currently got it connected (DVI) to my 19" WS TFT Monitor but would love to connect the component output to my 32" JVC LCD, so I can watch films and hopefully play games are 720p/1080i

Permabanned
OP
Right, an update. I connected my card to the component of my JVC LCD, change the settings to 1080i and wow I am impressed :D
I have now cloned my other screen and it looks amazing. I've just played PES5, Call of Duty 2 and F.E.A.R. and it looks totally quality on a 32" TV.

All I need to do now is get a long optical cable to go from my soundcard to my amp.

Back
Top Bottom