Can i expect any discount on a Chanel J12 watch?

Associate
As per title, looking to get the J12 White Ceramic which is @ £2050 at a local jewellers.

I know you can get discounts on other brands, so can i expect anything on a Chanel?

Its a pretty posh shop so didnt want to ask just yet :p

and also, do they hold their value?

Permabanned
2 grand for that? dont think you will get a discount, but if you hang around outside the shop you might see them laughing their balls off as they count the money.

Soldato
pugster said:
2 grand for that? dont think you will get a discount, but if you hang around outside the shop you might see them laughing their balls off as they count the money.
paying that much for a watch is disgusting

B@Th*nG

Maz

Maz

Soldato
Guys get over it!

If he wants to buy it let him buy it!

Most people think it mings, I think it mings but I'm starting to like it./

Permabanned
with chanel you are just paying for the name,they have no in house movements etc, so in fact you could by the same watch for between 80+ upwards (thats assuming it has an auto 2824 movement,which pre build of half decent quality usually have) ,but 2K ? someone is having a laugh somewhere and thats if it an auto movement, if its quartz it actually worth about a fiver on a good day.

Permabanned
Why? Why? I'm not taking about the design of the watch but please don't buy a Chanel, I really can't imagine it holding its value well at all. Get a good quality Omega. Rotty is your best person about watches.

Back
Top Bottom