BT are Pants! Eyeglass me a new ISP

Soldato
Remember my thread here from a while back. Well I'm still getting the same crappy problems. BT are truely useless, they say my line is fine and its something else. Im truley fed up with BT, i checked my last phone bill and i've rung them on no less than 15 occasions. There Customer Services are pap. Ive been told I can end my contract because basically they are not providing what they said.

So what ISPs are out there that I could migrate to? Im looking for MAXadsl. I dont really need a non capped service but at least 40gb would be nice. Ive been looking at Orange and Nildram. I do a bit of torrenting as well so no traffic shaping would be great.

Ive been on ADSL guide and Im still non the wiser.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Many thanks

+44

Soldato
OP
Strikeforce said:
if you have a line fault then changing provider is not going to help, more detials about the problem you having would be better.

I havent got a line problem as said in original post. Basically they are just being annoying.

Mark A said:
NTL have just upped their 2MB service to 4MB at no extra charge, so 4MB for £25 a month uncapped.

Mark

Sadly I cant get NTL

+44

Caporegime
Plus-44 said:
I havent got a line problem as said in original post.

As you were told in the first post, it sounds like a sticky BRAS limit, which might as well by a line fault.
Migrating to an ISP with a clue should help, and Nildram are decent enough, or there's Zen. Both have tiers with 50GB limits.
Got any budget?

Soldato
OP
tolien said:
As you were told in the first post, it sounds like a sticky BRAS limit, which might as well by a line fault.
Migrating to an ISP with a clue should help, and Nildram are decent enough, or there's Zen. Both have tiers with 50GB limits.
Got any budget?

Just nothing overally expensive, im quite happy to pay for something if its worth it.

+44

Back
Top Bottom