Whats the stupidest comment youve ever heard someone say ?

Associate
Inquisitor said:
She has a point about its name; "the moon" could refer to any moon anywhere. Our moon, however, is called Luna.

actually The Moon is ours, a moon is elsewhere i think :/ (capitalisation for the win)

Soldato
loopstah said:
I heard a cracker from a young girl today
"Can you get pregnant from Texting?"
Obviously the reply was a sarcastic yes to which she replied
"What if I delete the messages?". :eek:

Oh dear!

Talking of text messages, my same ex girlfriend once asked:

"Where do all the deleted text messages go?".

She was being serious.

Soldato
Well this dum girl at college has said a few

first one

"Does the baby come out of the wee hole of the vagina"

second

"If the earth is wrong how can everyone see the sun at the same time"

"Is europe in england?"

Soldato
Me: "So, you've never been abroad then?"

Some stupid girl: "Where's that?"

Me: :/

Also some dude was talking about the CD player in his car. He's a bit of a muppet and he said this "yeah, I turned the treble down to about 3 and turned the bass (as in the fish) right up, it was really loud"...."hold on, your CD player has bass? something fishy going on there" lol. He actualy meant it too.

You had to be there tbh.

Associate
On xbox live on Halo 2, some American told me to go back to England. Didn't occur to him that I live here. Also not really dumb but cool a mate of mine at work.
Customer: Can I get discount.
Him: No.
Customer: Go on.
Him: Fine I'll give you 10%
Customer: Really?

He did it so smoothly and the look on the customers face was priceless. She went and told the manager but it was worth it.

Associate
The Pat said:
On xbox live on Halo 2, some American told me to go back to England. Didn't occur to him that I live here. Also not really dumb but cool a mate of mine at work.
Customer: Can I get discount.
Customer: Go on.
Him: Fine I'll give you 10%
Customer: Really?

He did it so smoothly and the look on the customers face was priceless. She went and told the manager but it was worth it.

now thats a classic

Associate
couple of birthdays ago i got a tshirt with an image on the front of a hen at a bar havin a pint

caption above it read 'Jimi Hen Drinks'

not the cleverst thing ever, but made me smile, and i got it.

weeks, later i wore it to my local, went in during the day with fiancee/mate for a quick pint or two and a game of pool.

Guy at the bar turns and studies me, then says 'Your shirts wrong'
Me 'pardon'
Guy 'Your tshirt, its stupid'
Me 'how'
Guy 'His name was Jimi Hendrix not Jimi Hendrinks'
Me 'Yeah... but....ha ha'

Soldato
Inquisitor said:
She has a point about its name; "the moon" could refer to any moon anywhere. Our moon, however, is called Luna.
by some, but it has no formal name
Wikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwiki said:
It has no formal name other than "The Moon", although in English it is occasionally called Luna (Latin for moon), or Selene (Greek for moon), to distinguish it from the generic "moon" (natural satellites of other planets are also called moons)

fini

Man of Honour
Von Smallhausen said:
Well I am confused then ....... :eek:

She bought be sunday dinnaa today so I shouldn't be fece .... fesesh .... sarcsatic. ;)
You need to look at weather patterns in Britain, and how it can be too cold to snow here :)
Lashout_UK said:
Overheard some woman in a restaurant saying "And then the pilot on our plane (747) said we were going to have to jettison an engine and i was really scared!"
If you don't know what jettison means (perfectly feasible) then its a scary prospect when you're god knows how high and someone's talking about an engine...

Man of Honour
Lashout_UK said:
Overheard some woman in a restaurant saying "And then the pilot on our plane (747) said we were going to have to jettison an engine and i was really scared!"

Verb
1.jettison - throw away, of something encumbering,chuck out, discard, cast aside, cast away, throw away,put away, throw out, cast out, dispose,
2.jettison - throw as from an airplane

Am I missing something ?

If I overheard the pilot say that , I think I would be visiting the Toilet.

Miles up and me having no wings , seems quite a sane remark

Cheers,

Mark

Back
Top Bottom