pulled over once again..

Soldato
ah once again I've been pulled over !!

The reason they pulled me was because of me and the car, then they noticed my front plate. So then I was asked about it:

Police:"you know this plate is illegal right?"
Me: "no? I just bought it and put it on at a show this morning"
P: "well it's too small, you did it because you think it looks better didnt you?"
M: "yeah it does look better, if it's a problem I've got my old plate in the boot"
P: "well i tell you what, if you can fit it right now, I'll let you off having a ticket"
M: "sorted :D"

luckily had some bluetack in the front, so attached it on, thinking it was over.
Nope they decided to run a full police check on my license, some of them doubting it was me (i have black hair in the pic), then a full check on the car. Took too long, all whilst my gf was getting rather annoyed hehe.

ah well, Police... theyre not all that bad ! :D

ScoobyDoo69

Soldato
If you get this much attention with a NASP, imagine what's going to happen when you own a car with a Turbo badge on the back :p

I love driving a Rover. I've never been pulled over "just because". There's always been a reason behind it.

Even when the rear of my car was slammed to the floor on the 15" alloys, the tyres were bald on the inside and I had a 220GSi badge on the back... the police didn't take a blind bit of notice... and I bet I look younger than you.

Man of Honour
agw_01 said:
If you get this much attention with a NASP, imagine what's going to happen when you own a car with a Turbo badge on the back :p

I love driving a Rover. I've never been pulled over "just because". There's always been a reason behind it.

Even when the rear of my car was slammed to the floor on the 15" alloys, the tyres were bald on the inside and I had a 220GSi badge on the back... the police didn't take a blind bit of notice... and I bet I look younger than you.

Sounds like it was driving around with an illegal number plate that got the attention, not the age of car.

Soldato
OP
nope they were behind me when they pulled me, its only when the other officer went in front of the car, he told officer no1 and then he had a go. otherwise he was just questioning me about ownership of the car before he asked about the plate.

Soldato
Police around here must be very nice chaps. I've only been stopped the once, and then they only really cared to see what was in the boot - didn't take down a single detail. I've also driven past them at beyond legal speeds and be tailed at well beyond legal speeds with no punishment, as it were.

Dunno if it's me or just Essex police :confused:

Soldato
I went to fill up at Tesco this evening and the OB were kicking a load of boyracers off the car park........I see them flash their lights and wind the window down so I pulls up beside them and he goes "Don't even think about it lad"................"eh........I'm jus going to fill up".

:eek: Cheeky or what? :eek:

Man of Honour
digitalwolf said:
I went to fill up at Tesco this evening and the OB were kicking a load of boyracers off the car park........I see them flash their lights and wind the window down so I pulls up beside them and he goes "Don't even think about it lad"................"eh........I'm jus going to fill up".

:eek: Cheeky or what? :eek:

With respect you turned up to a boy racers meeting point in a Saxo VTR.

What did you expect :p

Back
Top Bottom