What's this 80's/90's cartoon? (involving cats)

Soldato
Evening, I was just having a think after watching the fireman sam intro from the other thread about all different programmes, how amazing their theme songs and how good cartoons used to be, and then I remembered this programme which hopefully you can shed light on it's name for me - this will probably be easy. A few details here:

There were 3 cats that flew high tech planes, the main one was quite chubby, I think they were american, there might have been a red logo to coincide with what they were doing but that's all I can remember.

Anybody know? :)

Soldato
OP
benjo said:
most useful post of the night goes to benjo.
icon14.gif

i've just watched a couple of clips and episodes on youtube and it's a legendary programme, all cartoons before the mass introduction of japanese style and excessive relation to pokémon were amazing. great theme tunes :cool:

Soldato
another show that was good was about 6/7 T-Rex's that had a really good van thing, i loved that :D

and Bots Master, "this is zib zoolander, zz for short - im the bots master!" (or something like that)

Soldato
SWAT CATS. I always though that's what people meant when they kept going on about Thundercats! So cool that bike that came out of the jet!

Soldato
shifty_uk said:
What was the name of that cat that used to be on SkyOne?

I have vague memories of a cat that used to announce what programs n stuff were coming on.

Any ideas?
DJ Kat? That seems to ring a bell anyway.

My last big 80s cartoon fest was Visionaries, when they released all 12 episodes on DVD. :D

Back
Top Bottom