It's done (re: cheating friend's girlfriend)

Suspended
I posted a thread a few days ago about a friend's girlfriend who was cheating on him with another friend. I asked that the thread be removed after a while, believing I had done the wrong thing in asking. Just for people who are interested, I last night told the friend about his cheating girlfriend. I decided to take the advice of people here and just tell him. I'm off to play pool with him later on to chat about stuff, I don't know what's going to happen.

Soldato
It must have been hard but you done the right thing.

If you was my mate, no doubt I'd be angry about the situation but I'd be over the moon I had a mate like that :)

Associate
Hopefully he`ll have nothing further to do with her,let us know how it goes.
Might be an idea just to get him around to your house instead of pool,news like that won`t be sinking in straight away.

Soldato
luminous said:
Hopefully he`ll have nothing further to do with her,let us know how it goes.
Might be an idea just to get him around to your house instead of pool,news like that won`t be sinking in straight away.

And in case he's angry, keep him away from objects taht can be used as weapons :p

Associate
I did this for a mate once but he didn't beleive me until he caught the girl in question at it with his younger brother :eek:

Hated to say to him at the time "I told you so"

Associate
fatty1 said:
I did this for a mate once but he didn't beleive me until he caught the girl in question at it with his younger brother :eek:

Ouch! :eek:

Just out of curiosity - how old was your mate/his younger brother and the gal in question?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
fatty1 said:

I can imagin there was a beating after he found out :eek:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
fatty1 said:

What a scum bag! Cheated on his own brother? Can't see how anyone could do that. A friend is enough already, but a brother? Similar situation occurred when I was about 17. My brother was 25 and seeing a girl who was about 20. I used to spend a lot of time round his and often he was out and it was obvious we were both attracted to each other, so I made the effort to go round less and only when he was in. We were adult about it and nothing ever happened.

They split up eventually and now he is happily married and has kids.

Suspended
OP
Alright, I'm back from my game of pool with said friend. He's fine with me, he realises that I'm just the messenger here, and he thanked me for being a good enough friend to tell him. He told me that although he hadn't forseen it, in hindsight he can see why it happened. They're going to stay together though, which I don't agree with but it's not my decision, I've just done all I can do as his best friend.

Back
Top Bottom