Spec me an XBOX 360

Associate
I've been out of the console gaming scene for quite a while now, since I sold my PS2, and I'm looking to get back into it.

Basically, I have ~£330 to spend on an XBOX 360. I'm going to be connecting it to my monitor, so I'll need the VGA HD AV cable or whatever it's called, which is £20 (unless you can find it cheaper!), so really, the budget it £310.

I'd prefer the Premium version, and two controllers is a must (wired or wireless, no preferences really), but if I can get better things for my money, I'll settle. ;)

Note: I'm not going to the bay for this, can't use it. :p

TIA.

Etaqua.

Soldato
You can get a cracking deal on the 360 premium + oblivion for cheap. ;)

Another competitor give you the outfit free with the console.

Only trouble is you can't mention competitors. :p

Soldato
i picked up a 360 premium, wired controller, GRAW, PGR3 all for £330 as i bought preowned.
plus the HDD came with a load of stuff already on it, so that was a bit of a bonus ;)

Soldato
You can get a cracking deal on the 360 premium + oblivion for cheap.

Another competitor give you the outfit free with the console.

Only trouble is you can't mention competitors.

There's another problem with that, The Outfit is extremely poor.

Associate
OP
Well, I've bought the one Yewen was talking about, and incredible bundle that saved me £70.

Plus, if I don't like Oblivion, I can trade it in and get Dead or Alive 4. :D

Associate
OP
Ah, nice. I'll only be able to play for a month. I spent all my money, and some of my mum's on this. Just means I'll have no money for 4 weeks.

It'll probably be about 2 months until I can get enough money to pay for the year long subscription!

Associate
OP
Lucky git! :eek:

In addition to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I just bought DOA4 (I'm coming to get you, Yewen. Don't hide, I'll find you, and kick your arse with a skantily clad woman), and Halo 2.

My collection is growing. :D

Associate
DaveyD said:
And how much do you have pay for that contract?

My wife got a new contract with T mobile and got me a free XBOX 360.
Phone was Motorola Razr V3, £30/month for 450 mins and 900 texts (T-Mobiles Flext thingy).
Had to give up the 9 months half price line rental tho, but that only amounts upto £135.

Good deal, especially my wife paid :p

Back
Top Bottom