best way to clean a v1000

Associate
I took my v1000 to a lan at my friends house and 2 so called "friends" decided they would lick it and wite thier names on the side of my case while i was at the toilet. I've also only had it a week so that makes it all the worse :mad:

my question is what is the best way to remove thinger prints and marks off of the case?

Last edited:
Suspended
possum said:
I took my v1000 to a lan at my friends house and 2 so called "friends" decided they would lick it and wite thier names on the side of my case while i was at the toilet. I've also only had it a week so that makes it all the worse :mad:

my question is what is the best way to remove thinger prints and marks off of the case?

Cleaning wipes.

Associate
I've got this aluminium cleaning liquid which is used to clean aluminium chairs and furniture which I have tried out on a cut out bit of my V1000 as I was scared that it might damage the iodised surface but it worked very well. It removed even pencil marks which didn't want to come off with window cleaner or soap and water. I haven't cleaned my case with it yet as I'm still not sure if it is safe to do so :)

Back
Top Bottom