***The (renamed) official Ogame thread***

Soldato
Brilliant game, still playing since august last year - had a small setback recently - lost my fleet but i don't mind because i'm concentrating on mines now and then might go for graviton !
lvl 27 metal mine should be starting soon :)

This is all in Uni 5 btw so not with you TNG peeps :p :D

Associate
Been a while since anyone posted in the thread :)

I see TNG are still going strong and you have fleets bigger than mine now, well played.

Though I should add I've spent the last few months concentrating on mines and resisting the temptation to build fleet, no matter how much I want to :D

Also shame on you Davey wanting to crash Midget, I had to "annoy" some IVI GMS people for that incident.

Associate
Davey_Pitch said:
I only wanted to crash Midget as he failed to mention he was online the 3 times I tried to crash him, making me waste several hours waiting for my fleet to return. Always annoys me when people do that :)

Thats Midgets Brother who babysits the account for the months that Midget is away and cant get access. All three crashes on Midget have happened with Jnr in charge, shame Midget Senior hasn't got regular internet access anymore as he's one of the best players in the Uni.

If it cheers you up Snr will give Jnr another earful for messing up :D

Associate
Serves me right posting a thread in GD about ogame without looking here first. :o

I'm an alliance leader and top 30 player in Uni 5, approaching 1 million points.

Many other Uni 5er's here without me trawling through 260 pages of posts? :D

Associate
Mike said:
Serves me right posting a thread in GD about ogame without looking here first. :o

I'm an alliance leader and top 30 player in Uni 5, approaching 1 million points.

:D

Associate
Hahah, forgot you had an account here dude, hence BL all that time ago.

Does merc still float around here? He posts on TPC occasionally.

EDIT - willing to talk to Uni 5ers about joining our alliance if anyone is interested, we have an average points per player of over 500k though so don't ruin it too much for us. :p

Last edited:
Associate
Havent seen any posts off him for a while, but I dont visit these here forums as much as I used to. Pure coincidence I sign in and saw the thread you started. I was thinking hmm I might know this guy in uni 5 then I noticed your username.

Wonder if any of my fleet was crashed by OcUK'ers :o

Associate
Mike said:

Quit uni 5 a few weeks ago, cause of exams and stuff, was in 200's for a while rank wise. Whats your ingame name/alliance

Back
Top Bottom