Some ladies are just plain crazy.

Soldato
How can you do that to someone? it is evil and just plain stupid.

This is a warning to all the men who love to play dangerously. If you do PLEASE USE A CONDOM. A 10 minute pleasure can be a life time sentence of a weaken immune system and untimately death.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5094708.stm

A woman who recklessly infected her lover with HIV has been jailed for more than two-and-a-half years

Last edited:
Caporegime
Christ almighty, i heard about this and was quite shocked tbh:eek:

As i say to my mates, wrap your tool...its the only way to be sure no matter how much you enjoy unprotected sex...just isnt worth it unless you know the person very very well but even then id be hard pressed to do it that way.

Caporegime
LeperousDust said:
Not just women though, men can be just as bad. I think these people who are infected do this because they feel they can never have unprotected sex ever again.

Or perhaps they are just vile selfish people who are vindicative and want to ruin other innocent peoples lives.....nasty nasty and vile person imho. Doesnt deserve to live and :eek: at the sentence...WTF??? 2 and half yrs??...so she gets out in 2 and half yrs and is yet free again to infect more people??. Geez i do despair at the judicial system in this country at times:(.

Soldato
OP
Spawn said:
Christ almighty, i heard about this and was quite shocked tbh:eek:

As i say to my mates, wrap your tool...its the only way to be sure no matter how much you enjoy unprotected sex...just isnt worth it unless you know the person very very well but even then id be hard pressed to do it that way.

Same thing i said to my friend, Guess what is reply was........."You cant eat a sweet/candy with the paper wrap...it just dosent feel normal" :eek:

I was dumbfounded, i didnt know what to say. Two weeks later he had syphllis (sp). I was like good for you mate now the candy has choked you. :D

Soldato
OP
Spawn said:
Or perhaps they are just vile selfish people who are vindicative and want to ruin other innocent peoples lives.....nasty nasty and vile person imho. Doesnt deserve to live and :eek: at the sentence...WTF??? 2 and half yrs??...so she gets out in 2 and half yrs and is yet free again to infect more people??. Geez i do despair at the judicial system in this country at times:(.

I think she will be under supervision, iirc there is some sort of programme in place to deal with this.... :confused:

Caporegime
ElRazur said:
I think she will be under supervision, iirc there is some sort of programme in place to deal with this.... :confused:

Dunno but its a damn scary thought to know that some random woman has HIV is on the loose. I sure hope as hell they do have some sort of programme in place to deal with this.
Or better still sew her up proper so that she can never have unprotected sex again....

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
Same thing i said to my friend, Guess what is reply was........."You cant eat a sweet/candy with the paper wrap...it just dosent feel normal"

Easiest come back here is to say, "Yes but, eating the candy "raw" doesn't contain a risk of a STI or pregnancy does it?" ;)

Back
Top Bottom