People you would like to meet?

Soldato
Trying to think about this, kind of like Heros and Icons but I can't think of anyone really.

That sounds selfish and ignorant as I know their are loads but I can never seem to remember their names.

Such as that bloke with the really badly scared faced from fire. He was on that kids bravery awards years ago.

Anyone care to refresh my memory on some of the great people who have done extraordinary acts of good?

Caporegime
Bill Gates would be top of my list..
Blair and Bush as well, just to give both of them numpties a right good slap in the face....and if im lucky put a bullet through each of their thick skulls..
Plenty of other people i would like to meet, just havent got all night to list them out tbh:p

Permabanned
Ricky Gervais.

My favourite comedian. Never fails to crack me up.

Karl Pilkington.

I'm sure having a conversation with him would be amazing. Not intelligent or inspiring in any way, but still amazing.

Matt Groening.

To see how yellow his skin is.

Dr. Eric Schmidt
Larry Page
Sergey Brin

Learn some business tips and advice. To also simply meet potentially the most successful men in the world.

Rachel Stevens.

To tell her how much I want to engage in the sex with her.

Soldato
Bill Murray: beacuse I think he's a legend and quite and intresting guy

Hideki Anno: he created Evangelion (anime) and I'd ask him questions as to the hidden meanings of the show beacuse it's way too confusing lol

Caporegime
Zildjian said:
I would like to meet Carmen Electra in an ally way.

Can't think of any others right now.

Ya might just do one day, according to some reports her marriage is all but over....so best getting booking that ticket to wherever she is:p.

Im also going to add M Ali as well, amazing boxer and a true gent to the sport of boxing.

Permabanned
Nikki off Big Brother - just so I can call her a childish, constantly-eating, been-round-the-block-more-times-than-the-bus, hussy.

Oh, and this:
baseball%20bat.jpg

Associate
Dexter Holland
Tim McIlrath
Noam Chomsky
MC Lars (done)
mc chris
Boris Johnson
Paul Merton
Piers Morgan
James Cameron