Some ladies are just plain crazy.

Soldato
OP
dymetrie said:
I would actually like to discredit the title of this thread...

I do not, for a second, believe that the female from the article posted by the OP is crazy. I would actually argue that she is completely sane and is just a vindictive *****.

It can hardly have escaped most people's attention that quite a large number of individuals within the human race are selfish, arrogant, uncaring idiots. I personally think that this woman knew exactly what she was doing and probably justified it to herself with the though of "well I got hurt so why not hurt those ******** back!"

I do however find her actions to be completely deplorable and think that the punishment does not in any way fit the crime. However in this day and age with the threat of STDs, forced paternity/maternity support then the men involved were complete idiots.

True say...

Permabanned
ElRazur said:
How can you do that to someone? it is evil and just plain stupid.

This is a warning to all the men who love to play dangerously. If you do PLEASE USE A CONDOM. A 10 minute pleasure can be a life time sentence of a weaken immune system and untimately death.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/5094708.stm

IIRC there was a thread similar to this in SC about men who did the same:/

Its sick and oh so wrong, I just cant understand why people want to do something liek that.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
All women are mad. This is a known fact and something blokes realise when they get to a certain age.
A bit of PMT and a kitchen knife is what i put forward as evidence. ;)

That sentence is a joke by the way.

Soldato
i saw this earlier today and she's pretty nuts - apparently she even refused to help the police find the other victims.

i think you have to treat these sorts of tings as attempted murder and try them accordingly.

Associate
she contracted it off someone in the same way - 'accidentally' - not out of choice
she isn't crazy
she is vindictive- i guess it's her way of evening things out
i'm not condoning it, no way, please don't misinterpret me
but it takes two
it's not murder - it's not even manslaughter
that guy took a risk every time he had unprotected sex
things like this happen, HIV isn't uncommon - you take enough risks and you are bound to have to face the consequences at some point

Soldato
goldilocks said:
she contracted it off someone in the same way - 'accidentally' - not out of choice
she isn't crazy
she is vindictive- i guess it's her way of evening things out
i'm not condoning it, no way, please don't misinterpret me
but it takes two
it's not murder - it's not even manslaughter
that guy took a risk every time he had unprotected sex
things like this happen, HIV isn't uncommon - you take enough risks and you are bound to have to face the consequences at some point

just because you're going to die doesn't meen you should go around killing others.

Soldato
goldilocks said:
no, it doesn't mean that at all - which is why i didn't say that :rolleyes:
it is exactly like that.
theres no two ways about it, she has sentanced these guys to a slow and painfull life/death.

Man of Honour
ballistic said:
condoms are for single men, if you go out with someone for 2 years there should be enough trust and usually the women uses the pill.
But you might of thought the woman could have told the poor man she was HIV infected in that time?

Back
Top Bottom