Opinions on 350z anyone?

Associate
Has anyone driven one of these? Im seriously considering one (an no its not because ive just seen F&F3!), i just want a standard fast car thats N/A. Would like to see someones opinion on the car (especially those who have driven one). Ive fallen in *** with one around my area, its black and has gold rims and some sort of nismo kit? Not sure but i *** it.

Don
I test drove onle last year and really liked it

good

well built
nice handling
well equipped
all round "feel good" factor

bad

poor boot space
needs more power
dealers not prepared to haggle ( at the time )

Man of Honour
I've only been in the convertible one - didn't get to drive it unfortunately, but I personally love it. I think it looks great, sounds great, it's different and it sticks out a bit which I think is good. It felt well built, and certainly seemed to hold the road well. It didn't feel like it was lacking in power, but as I wasn't driving it was hard to tell.

I wouldn't say no to one - especially the convertible, but I'm a poser like that :p

Soldato
They are single turbos and yep 250bhp and very simple and cheap to get 300bhp. I havent looked in a while but £12-13k used to get you a tidy Spec R. They might have gone down since I last looked though.

Associate
Never known an owner have a bad word to say about them. Personally I think they look really good overall - if a tad odd from certain angles. I think careful colour choice is crucial too - black or denim for my money. GT pack seems to be a must also. They're not everywhere...which is definitely a plus. Quite thirsty as you'd expect but, yeh, I think they're rated by just about everyone who tries one...I'd have one!

Back
Top Bottom