***The (renamed) official Ogame thread***

Soldato
Hey Mike - how long have you been playing? - cos 1mill points is a niiice score - i have just over 358k now and been playin since august last year :o
Am in [TSE] - we're the wing of [ZOBO] incase you wonder :)
Marius was a good gamer - he got a RIP kill not long before his fleet got crashed - i've not even got a fleet to speak of atm - somethin small but i never move it about bar res movement ...

Associate
TheOtherOption said:
Hey Mike - how long have you been playing? - cos 1mill points is a niiice score - i have just over 358k now and been playin since august last year :o
Am in [TSE] - we're the wing of [ZOBO] incase you wonder :)
Marius was a good gamer - he got a RIP kill not long before his fleet got crashed - i've not even got a fleet to speak of atm - somethin small but i never move it about bar res movement ...

Funnily enough I also started August last year, as did many of my mates who are all 600k +, you must have been slacking. :p

I actually don't play much either, it's pretty much a "quiet time at work game for me".

We're mixed with fleets, some of us have large fleets and others are uber turtles, whatever you enjoy though I guess.

Didn't know TSE was ZOBO's wing either, is ZOBO an OcUK alliance or do just some of you happen to be in there?

Us and Zobo are near identical:

13 * ZOBO 11 6733 612
14 * SYND 13 6715 516

We were 6th overall but we had 22 members then, many left and formed another alliance.

Last edited:
Associate
TSE wasn't always ZOBO's wing, but somehow we ended up with it.
ZOBO isn't made up of OCUKers, as far as I know.

TheOtherOption, slacking? ;)

Soldato
I wouldn't say slacking just not playing as aggresively as you obviously did - if i had a fleet and raided people and so on then yea i'd be doing much better but i lost it to opstand a while back and ain't been bothered to build much since then ...
The fact i don't have a moon is the main reason for not having a fleet to speak of - cos imho you need one to keep your fleet safe ...

Associate
TheOtherOption said:
I wouldn't say slacking just not playing as aggresively as you obviously did - if i had a fleet and raided people and so on then yea i'd be doing much better but i lost it to opstand a while back and ain't been bothered to build much since then ...
The fact i don't have a moon is the main reason for not having a fleet to speak of - cos imho you need one to keep your fleet safe ...

Was only having a laugh mate. ;)

I've been lucky I know, invested heavily in mines (lowest metal 29, lowest crystal 25), have never been crashed beyond losing a few bs in a ninja and got a moon early on, all have helped an awful lot.

Soldato
Neolink said:
was quite established on uni3 a while ago also in the TNG alliance, seems my account is deleted or something now it wont let me log in :(
If you have not logged in for over 28 days, your acc has probably been deleted.
messiah khan said:
Same. Im in uni3, and I need friends, and someone to give me some tips. :)
BUILD MINES!!!
Lots of mines.
Adeline said:
...Im fed up being attacked when Im getting somewhere!
Fleetsave.
If you fleetsave properly, you don't get attacked.

Check the OGame forums, THe Game help or Q&A sections.
There's a thread on FS'ing there and other handy links.

FLEETSAVE! :p

Associate
A fellow Uni 5 player here. I started as a result of reading this thread when it started last year, and I've not had a life since :p

Civ77 in the game, managed to get up to #4 before I made the mistake of attacking the #1 player a while ago, back up to #20 or so now.

It's not a moon that keeps fleets safe, it is fleetsaving and good play.

Associate
Bill Door said:
A fellow Uni 5 player here. I started as a result of reading this thread when it started last year, and I've not had a life since :p

Civ77 in the game, managed to get up to #4 before I made the mistake of attacking the #1 player a while ago, back up to #20 or so now.

It's not a moon that keeps fleets safe, it is fleetsaving and good play.

wow: CIV77, it took balls to attack ADDAR though. You got JG ninjaed as I recall?

Heh. ace, if only I had known you were on here before I quit playing, could have scabbed some resources :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just started playing, am on uni 21 (Seeing as it's the one that's started most recently). Is there a particular uni that all of you fellow ocukers are on? If so tell me now so I can change as I know how key alliances are to this sort of game.

Back
Top Bottom