crysis..best game of 2007 ???

Soldato
Easy now we haven't finished 2006 yet :p who knows though it does look good also depends on whether S.T.A.L.K.E.R. comes out around then aswell or at all the way things are going with that game.

Permabanned
dafloppyone said:

it may be the best FPS of 2007 but not the best game, 2007 has some real beautys comming, i.e. Spore, Supreme Commander and i would also note Command and Conquer 3 but its being made by EA so it will probably blow chunks. is Unreal tournament comming in 06 or 07 ?

Associate
Well the UT2007 release date is still being kept close to Epics chest, there are rumours that it has slipped to 1st quarter 2007 but a lot of places are still going with 4th quarter 2006, so we will have to see.

Associate
OP
yah supreme commander looks interesting...dont see why they just didnt call it total ahnilation 2 though..
they may even release another max payne game with the film coming out in the next few years ;)

Soldato
If people didnt get so hyped up about games there will a lot less dissapointment if the game fails to deliver, which often enough is the case (take Doom 3 for example, and STALKER when it arrives most probibly)

Games like Far Cry had little acknowledgement in its development stages, but stunned gamers with its final outcome. :)

Soldato
OzZie said:
If people didnt get so hyped up about games there will a lot less dissapointment if the game fails to deliver, which often enough is the case (take Doom 3 for example, and STALKER when it arrives most probibly)

Games like Far Cry had little acknowledgement in its development stages, but stunned gamers with its final outcome. :)

and FarCry was just a tester for these guys really aswell..

Soldato
PinkFloyd said:
Best game of next year should be interesting. UT2007 is going to give it a run for its money I hope, and I'm expecting some seriously stonking gameplay from Supreme Commander. All games I will be buying.

Doubt UT2007 will be anywhere near as good.

Soldato
n3crius said:
Doubt UT2007 will be anywhere near as good.
Hmmm, I'd say both have pros and cons.
Crysis 2 is going to be Dx10, UE3 isn't. UE4 will be however, obviously that won't be coming any time soon though, although there has been work going on UE4 for 2 years (iirc)

Should imagine Crysis2 will be better at outdoor enviroments, and UE3 at indoor. But its a bit early to say. We don't have any idea what sort of rigs these demos are running on (afaik)

Back
Top Bottom