Need a new compact camera

Soldato
Just sold my Pentax Optio 60 so i am looking for a new digtial camera for £180ish

I have been looking at the CANON IXUS 55 but is there any thing elese out there that is better for the money?

Looking for SD
Small

Last edited:
Soldato
xb8browney said:
Just sold my Pentax Optio 60 so i am looking for a new digtial camera for £180ish

I have been looking at the CANON IXUS 55 but is there any thing elese out there that is better for the money?

Looking for SD
Small

No, basically...

:D

Canon Ixus 55 are awesome cameras for the money and fits your brief perfectly.

Soldato
I like my ixus 55 and comparing it to the pentax and casio offers out there find it a lot sharper
nothing much has manual controls on this price/design bracket :(

Soldato
OP
Got the Casio EX Z600 due to price £160 incl next day post and its a little smaller

I am very happy with the camera and love the battery life

drain.jpg

keys.jpg

flower.jpg

Associate
Just (yesterday) ordered myself an Ixus 55. Hoping for some nice results and sharp crisp images! By peoples opinions it should easily live upto my expectations.

Associate
xb8browney said:

Looking for SD
Small

You can get a fuji f10 for under £145 which will be better than the canon simply because of its high iso performance although you will be banned from this board if you don't buy a canon.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilmf10zoom/

Back
Top Bottom