Name the car compony you hate the most.

Soldato
I hate bad spelling far more than any car company.

Not a fan of Rover, not really the cars more the fact the tax payer kept them going for far too many years so they could produce sub standard products with the worst efficiency known to man.

Caporegime
Shimmyhill said:
I hate bad spelling far more than any car company.

Not a fan of Rover, not really the cars more the fact the tax payer kept them going for far too many years so they could produce sub standard products with the worst efficiency known to man.

Like Rover are the only car plant to take government money? Don't know if your aware but all the people and Rover themselves were paying the government in taxes. Hardly like they were giving the company money as they were getting it all back anyway.

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
I hate the CURRENT BMW.
All the new designs annoy the hell outta me.
Especially the X3. Nothing even lines up :/
Bit pathetic from a design stance IMO. (Although very well engineered).

Soldato
FincH said:
Ok, should have added, these opinions are based on look and general attitude alone.

I'm talking about the old style Corsas. All seem to have crappy ubranded ugly wheels on them lol.

Same goes for the astra.

Soz, should have said. Sure they may be good, but I hate the styling and general look of them :)

The MKI Astra GTE should be a classic in the same league as the MKI Golf GTi, The MKII Astra GTE 16V has one of the all time best hot hatch engines. (I mention both of these old Astra's in relation to your "Underpowered Oldsmobile" comments earlier in the thread).

Essentially what you are saying is that you hate a brand because the old cars have become very affordable for young drivers to "Chav" up. Last time i looked that wasnt soley the domain of Vauxhall, in fact around here i'd say old Citreons are far worse culprits. Does that mean i hate Citreon, no.

Last edited:
Soldato
melchy said:
The MKI Astra GTE should be a classic in the same league as the MKI Golf GTi, The MKII Astra GTE 16V has one of the all time best hot hatch engines. (I mention both of these old Astra's in relation to your "Underpowered Oldsmobile" comments earlier in the thread).

Essentially what you are saying is that you hate a brand because the old cars have become very affordable for young drivers to "Chav" up. Last time i looked that wasnt soley the domain of Vauxhall, in fact around here i'd say old Citreons are far worse culprits. Does that mean i hate Citreon, no.
Oh ffs. Give it a rest.

It's just a stupid thread on a forum.

The question was, "name the car company you hate the most" and I have done that with a few small reasons as to why I dislike the car company.

Do people constantly have to break down everything you type on here, analyze it and post up stupid rhetorical questions or answers?

Caporegime
I hate Volvo cars with a passion, always have. I've never been a fan of Saab either.

However, I rate Volvo & Scania (who used to be part of the Saab group) trucks as. simply the best on the road.

Weird, I am. :o

FincH said:
Oh ffs. Give it a rest.

If we all took that attitude, what a sparce place this would be. ;) :D :D :D

Soldato
FincH said:
Oh ffs. Give it a rest.

The question was, "name the car company you hate the most" and I have done that with a few small reasons as to why I dislike the car company.

Do people constantly have to break down everything you type on here, analyze it and post up stupid rhetorical questions or answers?

Appears so. I think its the fbi in discuise. :D

I wasnt a fan of volvos but my mates somehting or other 5 cylinder engined one sounded sweet as ****! Like a mini V10 ;)

JRS

JRS

Soldato
FincH said:

We're on an internet forum here - you really needed to ask that question? I'd have thought the answer was obvious.......:)

Soldato
FincH said:
Oh ffs. Give it a rest.

If thats the case why are you getting so upset about it :D

Nothing at all stupid about what i've posted or what others posted in relation to what you have said. We are simply giving another point of view.

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually anything French does it for me. My MD made a comment about cars broken down on the hard shoulder are always French. To be honest I always look now and I must say the majority I see are.

Of course this is a personal observation before you pull up JD power and warranty figures.

Back
Top Bottom