My dream car becomes reality - the 911 Carrera 4

Godfather
Godfather
Today, after nearly 41 years on this planet I realised one of my dreams - to own a Porsche 911. This is an emotional experience for me, not just because I own a 911, but rather it serves as a reminder of what I had to do to get here. All the crummy jobs, being unemployed, getting ripped off by people, the daily grind and in recent years the quite unreasonable dedication and 7-day weeks that have helped Overclockers UK become the success it is today. This car is a symbol of what can be achieved by anyone who wants something badly enough.

Now, having got that off my chest, here are the pics I took today. Enjoy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Soldato
Gah

DAmn you IAM, you made me look at your post in the other thread, so you could post first in here :'( nO fair

well Spie, i bet your glad that you had the derurmination and the strenght to get to where yoyu are now. it DOES show that anyone can achieve their dreams, if they put their heart into it.

all i can say is well done mate, and we admire you :)

well, i do anyhow :p, makes me want to come and meet the SpieMister Himself when comming to look at the cars I MEAN BUY SOME computer bits at OcUK HQ :rolleyes:

greg

Last edited:
Soldato
May I attempt :p to be the first to congratulate you on your sucess Mark. It shows to all of us that it can be possible.

Car looks very very nice and well worth the pennies.

Now, what about that M5 you promised me;) :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
humm lovely cars, I remmber when I was a kiddie always wanted a porsche when I was older :rolleyes: :D

does that spoiler rise when you go over 50mph or something?

nice :)

Associate
amazing, good colour too, for some reason they jsut don't look good in black

looks like you've gone for the optional Bose sound system too, very nice

now, how is the depreciation on that M5? :(

Soldato
Originally posted by Kanes

now, how is the depreciation on that M5? :(

heh, i spoze the M5 is the going to the shop car now. what role does it play in the life of a high flying business man?

Greg

Back
Top Bottom