Friday Night, how do you do yours?

Associate
lemonkettaz said:
??change.. can you do that now?

Well I have until June 30th to apply through UCAS to other uni's.

Might not get the course I want but I am going to try anyway.

Only done my first year but don't like the course and want to move away from home this time round (Study at Wolverhampton / Comp Sci :( ).

Going to Study at Salford this time doing Multimeida and Internet Technology along with joining the OTC. :D

Can't wait.

What I'll do is just quit Wolverhampton if I get a place at Salford (or Nottingham Trent as I am applying there as well). If I don't get the place then I'll probably just stick it out and get a degree out of it here.

Either way, way OT :p

As said earlier, just watching the footy tonight and might also continue my little website project I have going on. :D

Soldato
Grrrrr said:
I wish, fancied her basically forever, asked her out countless times. Dont think it's gonna happen!

*searches cupboard for date rape drug*

I'll look out for a thread in the early hours later titled "Ever done something you shouldn't have?"

:p

Associate
lemonkettaz said:
ahh.. so your ucas you havent used all 6choices beforehand then...

this is where i failed.. i used all 6 the first time i applied back in december

No no, I just completed my first year at Wolverhampton (live here at home) doing Computer Science.

Don't like the course though as I thought I would so I am applying to Salford to do Multimedia and Internet Technology.

Would be starting all over again but oh well.

Also gooing to join the OTC as well whilst at Salford if I get in.

Associate
in bed with man flu :(

on the plus side i have the extended LOTR boxset to work through, ive never seen them or read the books and i've been told i'm missing out

Associate
lemonkettaz said:

Officer Training Corps.

Think the TA for Uni Students.

Basically do Army training whilst at Uni one evening a week, one training weekend a month and an annual camp that is two weeks long.

Also get paid for it as well. :D

OTC

Associate
Just check on that Wiki page and find the Uni you are going to next year on the list.

I imagine it should be on there. :D

Was going to send you a PM but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Either way.

Just been looking through your post history (to find the Uni you are going to without going OT again (ironic considering this) and found the OTC page for your University.

Northumbrian OTC

Just read up on it mate and see if you like the sound of it or not, no need to commit to it after uni and no harm in trying it out. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
well we just went and took the doggy on a long hour or so's walk in the sunshine, fed the ducks and ambled back.

The OH is currently making home-made pizza's, and after we've scoffed that we'll probably just have a few beers, pretend we're not going to watch Big Brother, watch Big Brother and a film or two and laze about.

Soldato
OP
sorted.. cheers... i think ill take a better look at that in the near future.

always considered a career in the forces, might be a good idea to get involved in something along them lines....

was in the cadets.. but that was ages ago.

off to get plastered now.. have a good night folks

Associate
Just had a few mates over, for a few hours, got one coming over... in about 20 minutes for a long buttong bashing on my shiney new Xbox 360. :D

I pity the fools who have to revise/do work/do coursework. :p

Edit: which is what I should be doing, but well, I'm not a loser. ;)

Back
Top Bottom