Spec me an XBOX 360

Soldato
Etaqua said:
Lucky git! :eek:

In addition to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I just bought DOA4 (I'm coming to get you, Yewen. Don't hide, I'll find you, and kick your arse with a skantily clad woman), and Halo 2.

My collection is growing. :D

Sweet!

Let me know when you are up and running and I will give you a game.

For the note the other games I have:

Table Tennis
PGR3
GRAW
DOA4
Fifa 2006 WC
Kameo
Amped 3
King Kong

Associate
OP
All excellent games from what I've heard from people at school. Burnout: revenge and GRAW are on my next-to-buy list.

Had to post in here, since it arrived yesterday! :) Woke up at 5:45 this morning, and instead of going back to sleep, guess what I did?

Soldato
Etaqua said:
All excellent games from what I've heard from people at school. Burnout: revenge and GRAW are on my next-to-buy list.

Had to post in here, since it arrived yesterday! :) Woke up at 5:45 this morning, and instead of going back to sleep, guess what I did?

Lol, excellent.

So tell all, what do you think so far and what games have you most enjoyed?

P.S. Burnout: Revenge and GRAW are both AA titles. You can't go wrong with these but with Prey and Chromehounds coming out in a couple of weeks you're going to be spoilt for choice.

Associate
OP
I'll be spoilt for choice, but I'm already in a bit of debt with my mum because of this! No more new games for me for a long time! Especially since they're about £50. :eek:

Loving Halo 2 so far, not too fond of Oblivion (I'm not really into the RPGs) though. DOA 4 needs to be picked up from a post office whose location is unknown to me, so I'll get my mum to pick it up on her way home, since it's probably miles too far away for me to cycle.

Table Tennis will be the next title I buy, since it's pretty cheap, and Yewen has offered me a swap when he completes GRAW, which is very nice of him. :)

Back
Top Bottom