Someone keep my faith alive

Associate
I'm bored to death with my 360!
I've got PGR3, DOA4 and GR and I'm in desperate need for something new to keep me interested otherwise the temptation to sell is too great.
Are there any immensing single player games out there now? or is it just a waiting game...

Associate
The obvious choice for a truley immersing SP game would be Oblivion if it appeals to you at all?

I have been playing Fight Night LOADS recently and am enjoying it loads, same with Burnout Revenge. I have hardly touched them at all online yet as the SP has me hooked.

One other tip would be trying to solo the GRAW co-op campaign or redo the game on hard mode. Both are nice but somewhat frustrating challenges.

EDIT: Forgot the superb Table Tennis! Didn't appeal to me at all at first but bit the bullet and bought it and haven't looked back. An absolutely superb game.

Soldato
chrisstevens said:
I've got PGR3, DOA4 and GR and I'm in desperate need for something new to keep me interested otherwise the temptation to sell is too great.
Are there any immensing single player games out there now? or is it just a waiting game...

Sounds like you need an injection of 'fun'...

pick up Kameo or/and King Kong cheap .. they're quite fun you know :)

also get Condemned for late evenings and make sure you're not wearing your best pants

Even consider Full Auto, it's quite a blast driving a car with machine guns and rocket launchers, honest :)

As said, you should be able to get all these cheap :)

And there's Oblivion, COD2 and Tomb Raider to consider :)

My 2p

Soldato
Get stuck into Oblivion.

I also have DOA4 and GRAW and I play neither that much, but Oblivion I keep going back to.

I'm also a bit =-/ about my 360 at the moment since I don't play it much, hopefully some good games will come out for it soon though.

Caporegime
chrisstevens said:

Well, with only 3 games I'm not surprised. I have 15 games infront of me now and another 6-8 that I can borrow from friends. Get some more games.

Burnout and Call of Duty 2 are my 2 favourite titles, Oblivion is a cracking single player game thats immersive. Tomb Raider is a brilliant platformer, the best in the series since Tomb Raider 2. Tony Hawks American Wasteland is a good time filler, just throwing down in different areas and getting new combo's, the same goes for Amped 3. Perfect Dark Zero has some cracking missions and a great multiplayer aspect to it. FarCry Instincts allows for freedom on how you move and kill, again, a good multiplayer game, and also 2 single player games in 1. Hitman Blood Money, you can play it so many ways and it's fun, all the missions are different and it plays very well.

Those are just some of the games. You could also buy the new mission pack for Ghost Recon.

There's nothing to be bored about, maybe you should just get up off your ass and buy some new games! Hell, order them online!

Caporegime
NokkonWud said:
There's nothing to be bored about, maybe you should just get up off your ass and buy some new games! Hell, order them online!

Good God man. Don't you think some people have other things to spend their money on like bills, food, clothing, etc!

~J~

~J~

Soldato
NokkonWud said:

ROFL!!! NokkonWud - The Guerrilla of Gaming. Like your style mate, like your style.

Soldato
ic1male said:
Good God man. Don't you think some people have other things to spend their money on like bills, food, clothing, etc!

Or he could just sell one of the games that are boring him, or better yet...rent some.

Its really not a difficult thing, if your bored with a console then get some more games. :)

Burnout, Oblivion and FarCry are just a few suggestions for good SP and MP modes

Associate
Try Geometry Wars. It's a free download through Xbox live, and it's bloody addictive.

You don't have to shell out if you have bills to pay, but since you obviously have an internet connection, you can just download the freebies. :)

Haven't tried any of the other downloads, but I'm sure they'll be good as well.

Edit: forgot to say, it's an arcade game, not one of these next gen uber physics, uber graphics games. Back to the basics for the win.

Back
Top Bottom