Poll: non hardware forum users this way please.

In the past 12 months, how much have you spent at OcUK (online or in person)?

• Less than £100

Votes: 80 18.6%
  • Between £100 and £200

Votes: 79 18.4%
  • Over £300

Votes: 132 30.8%
  • Spent nothing at all

Votes: 138 32.2%

• Total voters

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I think it's D but I put A because I bought an HDD in the last year, even thought I can't remember where I bought it from, once I check my receipts I will be able to confirm if I got it from OcUK or not, mind you it was only an 80gb caviar and they're well under £100 now. No wait there was some CD-media as well and I bought some gear through work, does that count? Oh god I've definitely put the wrong choice, I wish I never voted at all. :(

Soldato
Tru said:
I think it's D but I put A because I bought an HDD in the last year, even thought I can't remember where I bought it from, once I check my receipts I will be able to confirm if I got it from OcUK or not, mind you it was only an 80gb caviar and they're well under £100 now. No wait there was some CD-media as well and I bought some gear through work, does that count? Oh god I've definitely put the wrong choice, I wish I never voted at all. :(

You've made a right meal of that haven't you ?! :p

Soldato
Well I live about 4,000 miles away from Stoke these days so the shipping would probably be a bit harsh :)

Before I moved away I ordered a lot from the shop - actually the last build I did in the UK was pretty much all from OCUK.

Soldato
Gilly said:
A shop blocks addresses because you're spending too much with them, and your credit card company blocks orders to the shop because you're using their card?

Hmmm :/

i cant really mention the real reason. but if the shop wants to contact me and fix the issues then fine ill start shopping again

Soldato
tbh
my last upgrade was a AGP 6600GT
its gonna be a while untill I change my system again (a few months maybe, if I can afford it) as my little 3200 XP/NF7-sV2 works fine for me.

Permabanned
I only bought from here once...many, MANY years ago.

About 6 years ago I realised the futility of constantly upgrading your system and chasing bleeding-edge technology.

I'm still rocking my XP1800+ JIUHB.

*n

Back
Top Bottom