So come on then ? Who's gonna win the title :D

Associate
Manchester ? or United ? :D

I see the bookies have Man U as favourites now.

I think it was important that United didn't lose and I think
United will score more goals than Arsenal. The trick one for
United is Everton and Arsenal have a toughy against Borough,
but anything could happen. I can't wait for saturday.

Associate
OP
Originally posted by Jazz
newcastle will :p

i think if arsenal win against boro we will otherwise man utd will imo

Yup I think the Boro game is key for Arsenal. It's a shame Man U
have Everton last, that'll be tricky.

Soldato
Ok, I would just like to take a moment here, & would like all of you to do likewise. Think back...ooo I dunno to Christmas time where I heard Man U fans exclaiming - season over, then a small come back happened & all was good with Man U fans...then a small slip & once again, nothing to play for but the Worthington cup & Champions league, premier league is Arsenals...then ooo it got close again etc etc :D

It really did make me laugh at the time people writing off their team so early in the season & now look at then, 3 points clear at the top.

However that said, I will stick with an Arsenal win despite prefering a Man U one. (they seem to have bribed more officials ;) :p)

Soldato
Originally posted by hethers
True fans NEVER give up hope until the mathmatics are against them!;)

true fans also dont stop posting on forums they used to on a regular basis when their team isnt doing so well ;)

Permabanned
I've thought for a long time that it was Arsenals,but they've been seriously lacking over the last few games and are in danger of throwing it away.They are missing the goals from midfielders that they got at the end of last season and it is costing them dear,on top of that they'll be missing Vieira and Cambell (prob) for the big games to come -and Bergy is playing poo
As much as it pains me to have to say it,on current form Man U look irresistable :(

Soldato
its too close to call especially with our hard remaining fixtures. We have had probs beating Blackburn in the last two years except for the last game so ill take any kind of victory.

I really hope Boro keep up their fine home form, remember they have beaten all the big boys at the Riverside this season so it should be difficult tie.

This weekend could be vital.

I reckon if Man U win all 4 they will win the title.

Permabanned
Am I missing something, but why is the Boro game particularly tricky for Arsenal? Okay it's away but is Boro a bogey team or something? Otherwise I doubt Arsenal are losing sleep over playing them :confused:

The momentum is with United but Arsenal are still more likely to win the league on paper.. we will do well to win all the remaining games. And even if we do, we could still lose on goal difference, and what a sickener that would be!

It's very very close now.. I am hopeful we can do it but I expect Arsenal to edge us out. I will enjoy eating my words if I have to :)

Associate
Originally posted by Jazz
true fans also dont stop posting on forums they used to on a regular basis when their team isnt doing so well ;)

I take your point, however, it's not that I haven't posted much through choice. Rather it's been a combination of being incredibly busy at the office and illness.

But now I'm back in shape, but still incredibly busy. Actually the only reason that I'm posting tonight is that I have a days leave tomorrow and can count on a lie-in (at least;) ).

Anyway, hang onto your hat 'cos the next few weeks is going to be like riding a roller coaster.

Soldato
Am I missing something, but why is the Boro game particularly tricky for Arsenal? Okay it's away but is Boro a bogey team or something? Otherwise I doubt Arsenal are losing sleep over playing them

Middlesbrough have only lost once at home all season.

They have also beaten ALL the big teams like Man U, Liverpool, Newcastle, Chelsea etc at the Riverside.

If Arsenal are gonna slip up that is where.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Afterlife
Middlesbrough have only lost once at home all season.

They have also beaten ALL the big teams like Man U, Liverpool, Newcastle, Chelsea etc at the Riverside.

If Arsenal are gonna slip up that is where.

Ah shows what I know then :o I didn't realise that.

Man of Honour
2 weeks ago I still had Arsenal as favourites. But after MUs wins against Liverpool & Newcastle I think they'll nick it now. Those 10 goals in 2 games have ripped it wide open. Why any MU fans ever write their team off confuses me:confused: 12 Points behind Newcastle one year, down & out in the Champs Cup final, 3-0 down at Spurs (happy days eh Cemetary;) ) & there's plenty more. I don't even think they're out of this seasons Champs Cup yet, well not until next week:D

Soldato
I think Man Utd will do it. I have a sneaky feeling it's gonna be one of those seasons when they pull it out of the bag, being the irresistable force that they are.

Soldato
Arsenal normally do well against Boro, however I think the Arsenal squad believe Man U have the upper hand, and I reckon Man U will go on to win it

Im hoping it goes to the last game of the season, as we host Arsenal and I should be there so Id quite like to be involved in the title decider

Back
Top Bottom