Official Nintendo WFC Games and Friend Codes thread

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
yeah, depending on the game you're playing, either select Nintendo WFC, or Multiplayer on the DS, and it'll try and detect a network. there isn't a WiFi setup option on DS home (haven't got a clue why!)

what router/modem/switch are you using to get access to the internet in your house?

don't know if you've already been there, but there's a lot of information on this subject here. the site's not the easiest to use, but you should be able to ind what you're after

edit: it's currently down...but it'll be back

Last edited:
Associate
Nintendo Support Site

go there, has everything you need to know.
think we should maybe get a thread going about help and support and maybe game reviews. People can review the games then get the info collated into a few posts with summary reviews/scores from other people afterwards.
Just an idea.
Could really do with having a sticky for the DS atleast though.

Last edited:
Associate
Can anyone explain what my DS was going on about when it said it had locked my settings to metroid hunters and I needed that card to use NWFC? Does that mean I can't ever sell hunters?

Soldato
Zero5 said:
Can anyone explain what my DS was going on about when it said it had locked my settings to metroid hunters and I needed that card to use NWFC? Does that mean I can't ever sell hunters?

Just means you don't have to set it up every time I think. A Friend Code etc is locked to the card, but you can reset it, there should be an Erase Data/Settings somewhere, there is on Mario Kart, so you can sell it on. :)

Associate
Zero5 said:

what it means is that if you lend the game to a mate, he can't connect to wifi using it unless you don't mind it deleting all your friends codes and stuff.
atleast thats what i grasped from it/the manual anyhow.

EDIT: Get you friend code up here!

Soldato
I will be on in about 3-5 days because I've just ordered my USB Dongle because I loved playing Mario Kart over WFC in McDonalds!
I have Mario Kart, Animal Crossing & Tony Hawks.

Back
Top Bottom