SlaveHack Webgame

Soldato
I've given up after my account got corrupted. Everytime I tried to complete a download/hack/scan/upload, the counter reset and pretending like nothing happened. Made the game unplayable.

Shame too, I managed to get nearly all my software to level 1.1 or above :(

Associate
I have a feeling that everyone playing apart from me have moved into IRC to chat about the game. Not being able to use IRC, I've just been playing individually. I've got a waterwall 1.5, firewall 0.8 (about to go up to 1.5 soon), and fairly high versions of other software.

Associate
MadFruit said:
I've given up after my account got corrupted. Everytime I tried to complete a download/hack/scan/upload, the counter reset and pretending like nothing happened. Made the game unplayable.

You're either trying to do more than 1 thing at once or you're downloading things that are taking longer than the login cookie exists for. To counter the cookie thing open the forums in another window/tab and browse them every half hour or so.

Associate
MadFruit said:

Shame mate, we were doing good :).

I dont think I will be in the IRC room as much, didnt feel welcome after I said my opinion about a company... "you know where the door is" :/

Slavehack is and will be very fun, apparently the current version is just a concept so keep checking back!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
MadFruit said:
Same here. Just got fed up it in the end.

Soldato
I got fed up with everyone deleting the "newbie" files for riddles etc so just stopped playing for now. Will go back to it once they sort that out but it's only about a month old so will look into it again in the future.

Edit: Playing again this week since it's so quiet just now in work and I didn't know files came back after 15 minutes on NPC servers. :o

Last edited:
Soldato
the_brainaic said:
You're either trying to do more than 1 thing at once or you're downloading things that are taking longer than the login cookie exists for. To counter the cookie thing open the forums in another window/tab and browse them every half hour or so.
No mate, I am not. Trust me, I know how the game works, I clearly all my cookies, caches and everything else. I only have one app running (IE) and was only attempting on hack/download/scan at once and I wasn't clicking anything more than once... but thanks for the try ;)
Nieldo said:
I dont think I will be in the IRC room as much, didnt feel welcome after I said my opinion about a company... "you know where the door is" :/

Slavehack is and will be very fun, apparently the current version is just a concept so keep checking back!
Don't be silly mate, you're welcome, I didn't see anyone say anything otherwise.

One of you lot wasn't very careful about my IP though... well, either that or you saw my post here and figured you'd install my viruses on my machine for me!! :p

Associate
mad dont give up! all the hours it is a great game just have to be carefull, it was good fun with us lot on irc like our own little time we will be pro 1 day!!

Soldato
Well it turns out I just got a reply from M2H the guy who wrote the game (I emailed him with my problem) he tweaked my account and it seems (fingers crossed) that it's working again :D

I'm back in business baby, YEAH!

Soldato
MaXXeH said:
hel yea get ** arse on mirc n lets have some fun :D
Can't do IRC at worked, it be blocked :( Might be about later tonight when I get home though :) BTW, what software you guys up to now?

Also just found out I have no viruses running anymore, so I'm not making any money :(

Associate
errr
cant remember at them mo fw 1.3 ww1.3 jedibf 1.1 comeoutcomout 0.9

n some other junk

my pc 666 2mbit 5gb

use that mirc site that lets u use it on a web page..

Soldato
MaXXeH said:
my pc 666 2mbit 5gb
use that mirc site that lets u use it on a web page..
Heh, you finally got quite a bit of cash going there then :D

Best not use IRC at work mate, I can just about get away with posting on forums and running SH in the back ground, but IRC would probably push it :rolleyes:

Associate
MadFruit said:
Well it turns out I just got a reply from M2H the guy who wrote the game (I emailed him with my problem) he tweaked my account and it seems (fingers crossed) that it's working again :D

I'm back in business baby, YEAH!

wondered where you had got to!

Back
Top Bottom