hope its not repost... but wife on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
shifty_uk said:
Seriously, imagine doing that to your wife :confused:

Fun or no fun, thats just not right imo.
What he's actually going to do if someone gets the winning bid? Allow his wife to go over and sleep with the winner?

Sad.

Chill out, it is a joke. it aint real.

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
Dont roll your eyes at me, have you read the FAQ lately?

TBH, if this is a family forum (which it probably is), the kids would have heard much much much much much worse stuff in the playground, unless it was really bad its fine IMO. I know its to maintain a decent rep but still :/

Soldato
OP
Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Whats she like in bed?
03-Jul-06
A: dont know mate im her husband!!!

Q: even my 3 year old daughter said wats tht on tht plate, and she likes fish fingers and chips so it must b bad i my daughter cant make out *** the food is lol,
03-Jul-06
A: as you can see it got binned!!! went to my local chippie

Q: hi mate very interested in swap, our lass got up yesterday to do me a nice cooked breakfast, i knew i was in trouble when i could smell the cornflakes burning! mines a 76 model and one day hopes to cook as well as your lass.......hmmmm.
03-Jul-06
A: mine has never made me breakfast your a lucky man and should take her out for a nice meal!! (well how else do we get a descent meal!)

Q: hi mate i got the same problem i can agree lol
03-Jul-06
A: you poor sod!!!!

Q: Sorry mate but I don't understand how slices of potato can be cooked so badly the dog won't eat them! Did she deep-fry them in **** or something? Got an 87 model myself but it goes damn well and has no extra baggage so I'm keeping er 4 myself 4 now.
03-Jul-06
A: if you wanna get rid let me know

Q: At first I couldn't see what the problem was. Then it strcuk me, she has left the washing up liquid on the window sill. I can see exactly where you're coming from. Good luck getting rid of her mate.
03-Jul-06
A: oh if omly that was the only problem!!!!

Q: hi,good ad m8,lol!!! you say you want food?i have a good supply of mcdonalds passes,some ready meals and a microwave if any use??good luck m8 and thanks for the laugh!!!!!
03-Jul-06
A: thats what i usually eat need some home cooked food but not like you see in the ad!!!

Q: want to swap classic '64 model she has thrown a rod but with a new mill she will be good for a few more miles. sadly the paint has cracked in the sun and the springs have gone in the upholstery leading to sag. could i ask if yours suffers from the same lubrication problems? as i really can't afford another broken rod. (last one i was off work for a fornight).
03-Jul-06
A: this one`s no good for you mate and yours seems to of seen better days!!!!!

Q: Shear brilliance...If only I had thought of this first, well done! Made me smile :)
03-Jul-06
A: was sat at the table looking at my tea and thought how can i get the bitch back!!!! :)

Q: just wondering if there is any major areas of rust on her at all and does she go well
03-Jul-06
A: about had it not many rides left in her

Q: hi mate,is it a soft top?can't see from this angle,does it purr like a kitten?or make noises when not serviced!would you take part exchange on older model.........barny s.wales
03-Jul-06
A: need a younger sportier model with big headlights as im gonna do some night time rallying!!

Q: looks like your food was picked up off the floor!!! by the way what one is your missus????????
03-Jul-06
A: there both good looking

Q: Hi, I need a new model, to take on holiday with me. The problem is i have a very large case and i hope i can squeze it in her boot. whats the fuel consumption like, does it SWOLLOW the juice??
03-Jul-06
A: takes no juice what so ever!!! :(

Q: hi ive been looking for this model in 3 door for a while. is there enough room in the boot for me to fit my package into??
03-Jul-06
A: d

Q: hi ive been looking for this model in 3 door for a while. is there enough room in the boot for me to fit my package into??
03-Jul-06
A: bit of a tight squeeze but worth a try

Q: hi mate exactly how old is this particular specimen? has she been round the block a few times ? has she been regularly inspected ? she looks mighty fine to me ! by the way whos the women in the top picture ! thanks for the laugh pal good luck...
03-Jul-06
A: a 76 model and been round the block too many times think its a bit worn to be honest

Q: what make is she ? only asking as i had an italian classic a while back but within a few years of aquiring ownership the bodywork went to rat****, developed a knocking big end and the headlights wouldnt stay aligned and got progresively worse. cheers elvis
03-Jul-06
A: i thought elvis was dead???not many miles left mate but still you never know starting to show wear know sorry

Q: Hi . she looks like she is running a bit rich. do you have any problems with her emmissions? when she is hot. is she easy to turn over or does she start every time? many thanks.
03-Jul-06
A: no starter mate have to bum p it off to get anything going

Q: How much for the Dog. The Boxer Dog not the two legged one?
03-Jul-06
A: another dick!!!

Q: HOW MUCH ?????/
03-Jul-06
A: swap only mate

thats the first page done... anyone wanna take over?

Soldato
50/50 said:
Post the link again...

Its not like anyone is actually going to get offended...
Probably true but it's still against the rules...

Someone has posted the link anyway

edit/ link gone

Last edited:
Soldato
SexyBetty said:
Dont roll your eyes at me, have you read the FAQ lately?
mother2aq.jpg

Excellent! :D

Permabanned
Okey dokey, i read the post wrong my apologies

It seemed you were implying the link had been removed by Don's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom