Capello appointed new Real coach

Soldato
I hope he takes with him Emerson, Zebina and Ibrahimovic, since he insists on playing them so much when they have been rubbish all season.

Soldato
[ASSE]Hinchy said:
Great move for Real Madrid. They needed someone like him back again. He did well for them in his only other season. Successful everywhere he has been.

Should make Real Madrid a big force next season..

Yes had a little hand in that that was a brilliant Madrid side. There was no one contending Juve however did wonders with Roma. Still he his very much the old school of Italian thought, something Madrid need.

Permabanned
He'll probably win the league with Madrid within 2 seasons, he's a brilliant manager no doubt about it. He's got a big job to do at Madrid, getting rid of past it players like Raul, old crap like Beckham and Carlos, a useless defence and some overrated Brazilians.

Associate
Majago said:
What players do people envisage him bringing in?
Isn't it usually the president or chairman that decides what players are bought. When the recent elections weretaking place they each stated what players they wanted to buy

Associate
Nedved11 said:
I hope he takes with him Emerson, Zebina and Ibrahimovic, since he insists on playing them so much when they have been rubbish all season.

Zebina - how this guy managed to be first choice RB for the whole season is beyond me.

Ibrahimovic - I agree with Martin O'Neill about him, possibly the most overrated player on the planet. His finishing has been awful all season. Should have sold him to Madrid when they had the chance. Won't get anywhere near the £35m that was rumoured, especially since players are gonna go cheap after relegation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom