Woe is me!!!

Soldato
Well, I ordered my xbox 360 stuff from play-asia a while ago (You might remember :p ), MotoGP06, memory card, wireless controller.

After repeated emails saying i still needed to pay them, and me saying I had back at them, I finally had the despatch email last monday. Since then ive had 11 emails off them telling me I haven't payed, and 2 days ago had an email saying that since i hadnt payed they cancelled the order.

*sigh*

I thought nuts to it then, so yesterday i went to a competitor infamous on this site i believe, and ordered motogp06, 20gb hdd, and a wireless controller. This morning my stuff from play-asia arrives (I thought they cancelled it!!! :confused: ). Now i cant cacncel my other order as its past the stage im allowed to. The question is, do i return the whole lot, or risk keeping the 20gb hard drive and get a refund for the other. OR do i keep my second wireless controller since the one that will come with my console is wired. OR do i keep the whole lot, in case i might sell motogp or it breaks?

Soldato
wireless controllers are great

depends on how much you need the cash and how much hassle your willing to go through, might be better sticking the stuff you dont want on the members market if you can't be bothered with a huge argument about sending it back :p

Soldato
Set up a lemonade style stand outside your house and sell xbox 360 bits for more than they are worth similar to little kids selling lemonade. Job done!

NB, you may need to find a little kid to do the selling so buyers take pitty.. but also overwatch them incase they run off with the kit or get beaten into handing it out.

Soldato
Send the second lot of stuff back under the DSA (Distance Selling Act) as I assume you ordered online, then you're only down on the postage back.

Soldato
OP
Windle said:
did you actually pay for the Play-Asia stuff though?

Thats what im not sure about, and i'll be getting a bank statement today. If not i could return some of the "other" companies stuff for full refund, and end up with a crapload of free xbox stuff! :D

Im still keeping the hdd i think though.

Soldato
OP
Kami said:
wireless controllers are great

depends on how much you need the cash and how much hassle your willing to go through, might be better sticking the stuff you dont want on the members market if you can't be bothered with a huge argument about sending it back :p

Hey I COULD put it on the MM now that i got enough posts :D dont know if i have access to it yet though :confused:

Back
Top Bottom