strapped for cash

Associate
well ive got about £28 and i need the best looking case for that sort of money, i was looking at this (sorry ocUK)

is this a wise choice? or are there better on the market, bear in mind i do not need a PSU.

and advice/suggestions will be welcome although i must not go voer this price of £28.

Please link to the manufacturer's website.

Soldato
Yep, I'd say you're on a one-way ticket to bannedville unless you remove the competitor link.

That case is - well - excrement.

Buy the Super Lanboy and be done with it. If you can't afford it now, then save up. Either case would be over £28 once you include the carriage anyway.

Associate
OP
i opologise for the link ocUK, i wont have to pay for p&p cos its my local shop i can pick it up, but yea sorry for the link. ill have a look at that model suggested.

Soldato
The Antec Super Lanboy will be serveral times better, for only a few pounds more.

Its worth it in everyway, many competitors sell the Super Lanboy for upto £80! :)

Associate
OP
i dont like the look of that blue mess on the front, i cant find a clear image anywhere of what it looks like in detail, any help?

edit: found one, looks cool, ill take this case into deep consideration

Soldato
You can always remove the front grill, AND the fan. I've seen people remove the grill and spray it metalic so it matches the case. Looks good :)

Soldato
Raikiri is the man for Lanboy pictures, I will point him in the direction of this thread for you.

The blue LED's dont have to be there though.

You can have a browse of the cases gallery, lots of Super Lanboys in it. :)

Warning, its a long browse.

Up to £40 there most certainly is not even any competition for the Lanboy. Not new anyway.

At the price the case is it is literally a steal, at £60 it was a good buy!

The Thermaltake Mambo is another option, its a good solid case for the money but compared to the lanboy it is ultimately a cheap solution.

Lanboy is one of the best cases sub £80, yet alone £33!

Last edited:
Soldato
There are more than just the one option, but the Lanboy is leaps and bounds ahead.

£80 case for £33, and it competes at £80 with cases so at £33 it somewhat dominates the competition.

Soldato

100d08304qj.jpg

Few pics of my super lanboy :) In a league of it's own for <£40

Back
Top Bottom