Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (No Spoilers)

Soldato
Can't wait to see it!!! :)

i'm going to work on the Game that's coming out when the 3rd film comes out soon (as soon as I've seen out my notice period here :mad: )

I'll be animating Johnny depp COOL!!!! :D

Soldato
Tonight, 8:00pm Cineworld Delux Screen, Huntingdon
Me and the fiancee are going - we've had seats booked for a couple of weeks, more or less as soon as we heard they were screening a day early.
Really looking forward to it.

Man of Honour
Just got back from seeing it.....

Me and my mate (Who will be reading this at work thinking 'I can't believe he went home and then on OCUK...') both though 'too long and not a lot happened' was a fair description.

Was generally good though. 7/10 for me!

Soldato
A no spoiler thread, so a no spoiler post.
Watched it last night - really enjoyed it.
Almost on par with the original with some really good sequences in.
Worth two and a half hours of anyone's time.

Soldato
Just got back from seeing it, was okay, Orlando Bloom's acting was even worse than usual lol Johnny Depp was awesome as usual, some funny moments, although a few too many fight scenes and the film in general seemed to drag on quite a bit.

Looking forward to number 3 now, not giving away any spoilers but it should definately be interesting...although I really don't have high hopes for it given the ending of this one.

Soldato
Iv just got back from seeing this, I enjoyed the first one, thought it was great but this was absolute rubbish! It is one of the worst films iv seen in along time! I didnt find it funny at all, and it was far far too long. I watched it with 2 mates, they thought it was just as bad as I did, and we all really liked the first one. I could hear one guy snoring afew seats to my left, he must have been really enjoying it too.

Soldato
It was good, but not amazing, EXTREMELY dragged out aswell - even more so with the ending, 3rd one should answer some questions mind.

Still though, could have been better.

Back
Top Bottom