What on earth kind of food is this? (crazy Thai stuff + pics)

Soldato
I'm the only one left in my flat at university now, as everyone has gone home for the summer, and while pillaging people's cupboards, I came across this:

Picture0116.jpg

Picture0117.jpg

Twas in my Thai flatmates cupboard.

Looks like some kind of spice/seasoning.

Anyone have any idea? It looks pretty damn random.

Soldato
OP
I'm not sure it has gone off though, as I remember seeing something similar looking earlier in the year on the table when they were cooking.

Soldato
OP
ElRazur said:
lmao, look man, do yourself a favour and get something else to eat. That thing looks like something you dont wanna put in your mouth.

I've got plenty to eat, just interested in what possible use it could have in cooking.

Soldato
ElRazur said:
I cant help but think of the pronounciation as "cow brains"

It also translate in my native language as "Drink kung fu" :confused: :D
lol uh oh! looks like its one of those "rights of passage" foods, eat it and if you survive your a MAN!

Soldato
VeNT said:
lol uh oh! looks like its one of those "rights of passage" foods, eat it and if you survive your a MAN!

I just burst out laughing at the main reception from reading that and everyone think im on drugs....

I would rather remain a boy than eat that so as to earn the right of passage.....No thank you. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
ElRazur said:
I just burst out laughing at the main reception form reading that and everyone think im on drugs....

I would rather remain a boy than eat that so as to earn the right of passage.....No thank you. :D

I say he opens it, either that or posts it to the police. it may be something illegal or deadly!!

Soldato
William said:
Mate, if I were you I would have tried some of it by now. Chances are its going to taste well nice.
manna from Heaven? or maybe just the back of his m8s cupboard.
you've got to ask yourself, do I feel lucky? well punk? do yah?
anyway, why did he leave it?

Soldato
VeNT said:
anyway, why did he leave it?

Well he might not want to take somthing tasty and (possibly) hallucinogenic home so his mum could eat it would he. He would save it, as that honest little Carzy would never eat his stash of yellowing munchies.

Back
Top Bottom