Friday night and im on night shift! Anyone else?

Suspended
Well I'm working 9pm till 7am all weekend again!! Anyone else doing the greatest invention known to man also known as the night shift? :mad:

How do you manage to stay awake and stay sane? I'm just about ready to sleep now and I have 6 hours left!! Plus the drive home :eek:

Soldato
He! we all know you are just doing this...

nightshift.jpg

Or are you the...

Night-shift.jpg

???

Suspended
OP
leaskovski said:
He! we all know you are just doing this...

nightshift.jpg

Or are you the...

Night-shift.jpg

???

Im definitely the top picture!! I hate nights. Hate them I tell thee. Especially when they start on a friday night when everyone else is heading out!! :mad: :mad:

Suspended
OP
bigredshark said:
yeah, i got talked into covering nightshift tonight, what fun, i've absolutely nothing to do...

12gb net connection though, life could be worse

Tis worse for me :( Work in a Datacenter with huuuuge connection but cant download anything!!! Oooh the possibilities if I could lol

Man of Honour
dougguk said:
Tis worse for me :( Work in a Datacenter with huuuuge connection but cant download anything!!! Oooh the possibilities if I could lol

actually it's the core network that has 12gb/s to the internet, my office only has 1gb fibre into the core though...

incidentally the 8ft display in front of me reckon the core is 99.97% available...

bored...

Soldato
Fact! Tequila...it makes me happy, oh oh tequila..

As an aside, I was chatting to Dr Mac Macartney from Green Wing this evening, or Julian as he's otherwise known. Nice chap, bought me a beer thus guaranteeing my eternal friendship.

Anyone that wants to touch meh (through this post, or otherwise generally) form an orderly queue..:p

Back
Top Bottom