Net Soccer

Soldato
Hello lads.

The user "peterattheboro" recently made a post suggesting a user check out http://www.netsoccer.biz .

It's a very simple, free online football game. It's a great laugh to be honest. Someone suggested making an OCUK team (you can create a team then play other ready defined teams) for it but I don't think the thread got much attention. I'm hoping by making this thread I'll attract everyone who is up for it and hopefully they will express interest in the team.

Even if we don't get enough for a full team, perhaps we could just play together. It's excellent fun to play but if you played as a team it'd be much more fun. At the moment you have a lot of people being glory hogs and simply not passing even though the chance of them scoring is minimal. Gets a little annoying sometimes.

So, who is up for it :D

Soldato
Count me in.

Had a little go the other day after reading that thread, but i sucked and didnt know what was going on, or how to type.

But i'm sure it'll be a great laugh with a few people off here.

So how do we meet up and whatever? :cool:

Soldato
OP
Quality :)

I guess if someone just hosted a server and put a password on it that should be cool. I think 6 people could get a nice game going. Obviously the 12 would be ideal but that might be difficult getting 12 OCUK'ers online at the same time :)

Soldato
I just had a game and got 3 goals and 2 assists!

:D

I'll host a server for a bit if you want. It's called "OcUKizzle" and the password is orly.

:)

Soldato
it's HOME or PageUp to chat...one or the other. Then just mouse click the bar at the bottom to make it active..and it stays that way.

It's very good...lots of fun. We'll need to create a team and get playing. :)

Edit: Ignore me..see above! :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom