Jim Davidson Bankrupt..

Soldato
tbh, when your wife walks off with 50% of your eurnings, then the tax man turns up asking for his cut of 100% of it, I can see how you'ed be looking at the bankrupcy route

Man of Honour
Yep, I agree with that. Ripped of by his misses and then Gordon Brown sticks the boot in.

I like old Jim, we need offensive comedy to keep us in the real world. Good luck Jim. :(

Permabanned
Jim is an absolute legend, true Brit, very funny, great guy.

He's right wing and proud, he's not scared to voice his opinions and to offend the liberals.

Shame he's been treated like this it really is.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
VeNT said:
tbh, when your wife walks off with 50% of your eurnings, then the tax man turns up asking for his cut of 100% of it, I can see how you'ed be looking at the bankrupcy route

maybe he should have looked at the hitman route

Man of Honour
chrisd said:
Can't say i'm particularly bothered, what with him being a complete tool and all.
Steady now, I think you are being a little harsh. Jim Davidson is vey funny and has done a lot for charity, he is actually a fairly decent bloke.

Caporegime
The Wikipedia discussion on him is priceless.

Personally, I find his comedy particularly unsophisticated, with a target audience centred on the lowest common denominator.

But hey, charity work absolves us of all our sins.

(Proof of his wife beating comes from the horses mouth - many articles refer to him as being a self-confessed WB, although I can't find a primary source.)

Soldato
VeNT said:

Maybe it's got more to do with him wasting £700k on financing a failed theatrical remake of Dick Whittington. That's half of his total tax bill!

Back
Top Bottom