Where'd You Get Your DS Lite From?

Associate
I've just been informed that I'm getting a bonus in my next pay packet and I've decied to get a DS Lite with it. Where can I get the best deal from? So far HMV in the town centre looks the best with a DS Lite, utilities pack and any game for £125. Anyone know of else better?

Associate
I bought mine on release from Game for £99.99 with a free copy of super monkey ball, gamestation were doing a similar deal, both of these places were also doing the DS with any game for £109.99, but I'm unsure if this is stil the case. I know gamestation are still doing them for £99.99 with a free game (King Kong, Fifa Street 2, basically selected crap games).

Whatever the case it's a cracking bit of kit, New mario is awesome.

Suspended
Asda are doing just the DS Lite for £89.99

GAME =

1 x DS Lite = £99
1 x DS Lite plus any 1 game out of an 8 game selection = £109

I got a black one for my birthday but had to return it and the g/f really wanted one so i got her a white one from Gamestation.

£99 for a DS Lite + 1 game out of a preselected 8.
£109 for a DS Lite + ANY DS game regardless of price.

Id recommend Gamestation DS Lite + the new super mario bros game for £109. Bargain!

You can pick up accessory packs up for anything from £9 - £16 online.

Associate
There's been a good few topics on this in the last week. Best to search those first as they had some good deals in and most people won't want to repeat them again here.

Associate
Toys R Us were doing them for 129.99 with New Super Mario Brothers AND ANY £29.99 game, but they've sold out of both black and white models now :(

Soldato
Im going to buy a ds lite next week, looks like gamestations offer of ds + any game for £109 looks the best deal.

Associate
I think I will be doing the same. As for which game to get, I'm leaning toward NSMB or Advance Wars.

I do already have the old Advance Wars on my GBA though.

Soldato
MNuTz said:
I got a black one for my birthday but had to return it and the g/f really wanted one so i got her a white one from Gamestation.

£99 for a DS Lite + 1 game out of a preselected 8.
£109 for a DS Lite + ANY DS game regardless of price.

Id recommend Gamestation DS Lite + the new super mario bros game for £109. Bargain!

Nice, might pick up one during the week :D .

Does Gamestation allow you to open the DS in store to check for dead pixels?

Caporegime
Last edited:
Suspended
StixxUK said:
I think I will be doing the same. As for which game to get, I'm leaning toward NSMB or Advance Wars.

I do already have the old Advance Wars on my GBA though.

DS Lite + ANY GAME = £109

However, NSMB is £30 and you can pick Advance Wars up from Tesco for £13, so id get NSMB with it if your getting it from Gamestation.

Advance wars is a cracking game, really impressed with it and NSMB really takes me back :D

Associate
I went with the game station one DS Lite + New Super Mario Bros for £109.99 is a bargain, also got Brain training for anthoer £19.99. Also I traded in a load of old games so only ended up paying £7.99 for the lot. :D

Associate
Got mine from gamestation for £109.99 with two games and a starter pack.
The starter pack had a couple of screen protectors, 3 spare stylus, and a leather effect case (mmm lovely).
The two games were supposed to be from the 2 for £30 range, but they extended it to any 2 games for £19.99. I picked up brain training and a second hand copy of Advance Wars.

Back
Top Bottom