Is this HDTV Enygood?

Soldato
Personally I'd stick with a "decent" make - something like Philips, Panasonic, Toshiba... maybe I'm just a brand snob :rolleyes:

Soldato
Hi

If your looking to spend £600 on a 32" HD Ready LCD TV then you should be looking at the Hyundai A321 32" Widescreen HDMI 8ms LCD TV. Can be had for £600 (I got mine Saturday morning and it's fantastic). Head over to AVForums as there is a couple of huge threads about this TV with info on where to buy as well.

So Argos is now a competitor :confused:

No wonder this place is becoming a ghost town, Just my oppinion but there's too many needless rules here getting in the way of harmless discussion.

Associate
I returned 2 Goodmans 26" LCDs prior to getting my 32" Samsung both with the same fault. Both worked fine for a while then started having display issues. Watching football with pink grass was interesting but not really what I wanted. Wouldn't touch another Goodmans TV with the proverbial 10 foot barge pole.

Soldato
david334 said:
Hyundai A321 32" Widescreen HDMI 8ms LCD TV :cool: Where did you buy your one from pumaz

David 334

Can't really say as it's a propper competitor (not like Argos!) but if you go to AVForums there is enough clues to help you find the place begining with N.

The place where i got mine from are very helpfull and have contributed to the threads on AVForums. I ordered the TV thursday night for Saturday delivery and UPS were knocking at the door at 8am Saturday morning.

The TV is perfect with no dead pixels, loads of connections including HDMI and btw the speakers look a lot better on the bottom and they also hide the wireing.

Go for it :)

Soldato
pumaz said:
So ***** is now a competitor :confused:

No wonder this place is becoming a ghost town, Just my oppinion but there's too many needless rules here getting in the way of harmless discussion.

Well the very fact they sell keyboards, mice, memory sticks, monitors, HDTVs and laptops does make them a competitor... Especially when OCuk themselves sell the screen you have recomended (I would get that one too btw)

Soldato
Raikiri said:
Well the very fact they sell keyboards, mice, memory sticks, monitors, HDTVs and laptops does make them a competitor... Especially when OCuk themselves sell the screen you have recomended (I would get that one too btw)

Point taken.

But lets be honest who asn't heard of Argos and what Forum member would be swayed towards Argos by simply saying Argos sell a goodmans TV. I think you have to look at the context in which so called very losely competitors are mentioned.

I really didn't know OcUK sold this TV as well :o I always buy my PC hardware from here as i truly do believe it's the best place for it and have been doing so for years but i've never notice them doing any LCD TV's accept for the Dells!

You live and learn :cool:

Associate
Prioritise. Before getting HDTVs, you guys should learn how to spell!

ANY
Proper
HelpfuL
wiring
probably
except not accept

Associate
Hey a few typos here and there are ok but ENY?? It can't even be excused as "text speak" or a typo because it doesn't shorten the word and he used it twice!

If the OP doesn't know how to spell any then I'm doing him a favour. Rather he learn it here on a stupid forum than look like a fool offline. But really if he can't spell "any" or "across" then he should do himself a favour and buy a gun....

Soldato
Topgun said:
Hey a few typos here and there are ok but ENY?? It can't even be excused as "text speak" or a typo because it doesn't shorten the word and he used it twice!

If the OP doesn't know how to spell any then I'm doing him a favour. Rather he learn it here on a stupid forum than look like a fool offline. But really if he can't spell "any" or "across" then he should do himself a favour and buy a gun....

It's learnt not learn :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom