are all audi 1.8t 20valve??

Associate
OP
cheers scuzi, :) just wanna check before i order some bits for the mrs car, what are the best vag group forums> or any place for info on the mrs a6 quattro?

Associate
OP
i have the revo software on the wifes and was looking for a bigger turbo to put on it, any suggestions?

do you have the skoda, i got smoked by one of them today in my mates fiesta rs turbo!

Associate
keef said:
i have the revo software on the wifes and was looking for a bigger turbo to put on it, any suggestions?

do you have the skoda, i got smoked by one of them today in my mates fiesta rs turbo!

I have the Octavia vRS, very capable car in a straight line now it's running around 240bhp.Many a car it mocks now that dont expect it, I've been up agaisnt a few RS and they dont even stay in the rear view once the cars off, it had a S2000 a couple of times now so thats the kind of speed once rolling the car can achive.

Bigger turbos are usually K04's or IHI by the likes of Jabba etc, but usually it's not just the turbo that needs to be looked at when going for any serious power gains.
One guy on Briskoda now has a 4x4 1.8T thats going too be running around 500-600bhp depening on what they can run it safely at seeing as it's a first for the skoda, the TT and r32 have had around 650bhp :eek:

Associate
OP
he he he, looked at the octavia for my wife but couldnt afford one! :(
if i wanted a bigger turbo, bov etc what else would i need?

Associate
Depends on what you want........Jabba has 3 stages for the IHI...stage 3 kit comes with everything...exhaust manifold, turbo, 3'' downpipe, big injectors, upgraded fuel pump, new oil lines for turbo, fitting kit, induction kit, remap, boost controller etc...can't remember if FMIC is included or the cat.

Fitted you are looking at a minimum of £5k.

Stage1 has an adapter plate fo rthe exhaust manifold to allow fitment of IHI.

Can't remember of what Stage 2 is.

Check out the Jabba site for details or give them a call.
For stage3 at minimum boost you'll get approx 280bhp and 340bhp for max boost.
Having the internals done will see max boost power rise to approx 360bhp and 340+Nm.

The cost of having the internals done will easily double the final price....it's due to the amount of labour involved.

You can get a K03"S" replacement or an E05 which will give around 280bhp. Bear in mind though the E05 will require new oil pipes for turbo, 4BAR FPR, remap....it would also be wise to get a FMIC.

Associate
OP
i have the m5s gearbox, at what point would that want replacing?, and i dont need when its broken! what kinda bhp would kill it?

Back
Top Bottom