NUD

Soldato
I've just done an insurance quote with NUD, one of them 10 month ncb booster thingies, it ended up as £1113 for my car, my renewal from Quinn-Direct is £1404 for a full 12 month policy. Am I best off sticking with Quinn or moving to NUD? Am I right when I say NUD have call centres oversea's? Are they a good company or one to stay away from?

The good thing about Quinn is that they were pretty decent at sorting my wee accident out and got me my ncb back...

:confused:

Soldato
Not had an issue with NUD, they do have overseas call centres but I just keep calling till I get a UK one. They were also fine about my induction kit...but this was probably more down to who underwrites my policy.

They also give a discount if you add a spouse (over 25 yo) as a named driver so make sure you stick one on if you haven't ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
You can try, I suspect they won't.

I will also add another bit of important info, for 'length of license held' make sure you do it from when you got your provisional, sounds odd but this is what they want. As I had my provisional about 5 years longer than my full license it brings the price down a lot.

Don;t forget to add that 25+ yo spouse/partner either ;)

Soldato
LOL, worth a try. Probably made more of a difference with me as I'd not had a full license a year when I took out my policy.

Back
Top Bottom