Goodwood FoS

Soldato
Here's a few photos from my Goodwood trip on Friday. They're all taken with my 300D and Sigma 70-300. What i really need to do is work on my panning (i'm badly out of practise) and also finding much more interesting angles.

mh_gw_06_01.jpg

mh_gw_06_02.jpg

mh_gw_06_03.jpg

mh_gw_06_04.jpg

mh_gw_06_05.jpg

Soldato
The Superbike photo looks a bit touch over processed to me.
The Renault and Aston photos are great through
icon14.gif

Associate
Some nice work, especially like the Megane and the P2 (didn't it sound awesome!).

Just got back from Sunday's Goodwood, bad sunburn (despite the wet start) and far too busy to get any really decent shots. Is Friday any better?

Associate
Very nice shots, I hate the pair of you for going though, i love the FOS, been the last 4 years. Didnt get to go this year as havent got the money, so gutted as loads of my favorites were there.

I've only gone on Sunday's as i like the timed aspect of the runs, and you get an invite into the house at the end ;) I would suspect Fridays would be slightly quieter but still busy. I manged to get some great shots of the rallying last time.

Where abouts on the "track" did you take the shots?

Soldato
OP
Ugley_Matt said:
Very nice shots, I hate the pair of you for going though, i love the FOS, been the last 4 years. Didnt get to go this year as havent got the money, so gutted as loads of my favorites were there.

I've only gone on Sunday's as i like the timed aspect of the runs, and you get an invite into the house at the end ;) I would suspect Fridays would be slightly quieter but still busy. I manged to get some great shots of the rallying last time.

Where abouts on the "track" did you take the shots?

Most of the shots were taken just beyond the wall, as from there you can get a clear view of the track without bales in the way!

Associate
Thought it might have been there, recognised the background (how sad is that)?

I "found" that spot last year when i was walking up to the Rally course. I usually spent most of the time nearer the house but for getting good shots that spot is really good.

Man of Honour
Matt said:
Most of the shots were taken just beyond the wall, as from there you can get a clear view of the track without bales in the way!

Now, that's a place I didn't know about. I only got as far up as Molecombe this year and it's a bit naff for photos, the ground is too low to see clearly over the bales.

Back
Top Bottom