Damm car alarm

Soldato
Just went upstairs to watch TV in bed when i hear my car alarm go off, i rush dowstairs and turn it off and on again from inside the house, i have a look outside and see nobody. I go outside and check my car all seems ok in the dark, i now have to sit downstairs for a while to make sure it didn't go off due to a fault.

Hope someone wasn't trying to steal my baby. :(

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Probably just the car testing how efficient you are at coming to its rescue when it callrs for help.

Awww, it must be love.

Associate
Well, it is French!

No seriously! I don't know what the internal sensors are like, but check for spiders. No really, check for spiders!

Had a problem with a work van. Turned out a spider made a web and kept moving over it in the night. Alram kept going off as it was right over the sensor!

Damn bugs!

Soldato
Mine went off twice this morning at 6am!

Jumped out of bed and ran to my window... nobody around, so I opened the window, leant out and disarmed it (the joys of having a garage conversion :p)

Spent a few minutes by the window, looking around... couldn't see any broken glass etc so put the alarm back on and went to get a drink.

No sooner had the alarm completed its 40 second time-delay pre-set did it go off again :mad:

Ran back to my room and disarmed the alarm. This is the first time it's ever gone off. Only thing I can think of is the condensation on the windows somehow set it off.

Soldato
OP
agw_01 said:
Boy cries wolf... car alarms go off randomly all the time... people get used to hearing them... don't bother in checking if one goes off in the middle of the night

;)

Ah i get it now, thought that was what you meant, well my mum had the car today and has reported no damage so it must have been something else, ah well as long as it does not do it again.

Back
Top Bottom