My Goodwood 2006 pictures!

Man of Honour
So, I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday. Was REALLY good. Saw some lovely cars, and some great people!

We started off in the Supercars Paddock:

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Whilst we were walking away - Sir Jackie Steward pulled up!

IMG_3124.jpg

Then some of the older F1 cars pulled into the Paddock.

IMG_3128.jpg

We walked right up to the top of the hill, there was not much happening up there to start with, but then a steady stream of all different cars came up to park up there to get ready to go down again.

Nigel Mansell came screaming round the corner, did a couple of 360s by the Marshall's tent, then got told off! He came right over to us

IMG_3157.jpg

Then Tom Christiansen and Alan Mcnish came over. Tom tripped on the fence and hit my fiancee in the face trying to get his balance lol.

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
We then came back to the F1 Paddock just in time to see the F1 cars coming back in. We were literally 2 feet away from the cars.

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

All in all, we had a truly excellent day!!

Hope you like these pictures,

Mal :)

Soldato
Over Clocker said:
So, I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday. Was REALLY good. Saw some lovely cars, and some great people!

We started off in the Supercars Paddock:

IMG_3093.jpg

[/IMG]

what car is that?

and was the veyron like?

Man of Honour
Over Clocker said:
We then came back to the F1 Paddock just in time to see the F1 cars coming back in. We were literally 2 feet away from the cars.

Scary small world moment. I was round the front of the McLaren truck at the same time as those shots were taken so managed to see the whole batch coming in.

Underboss
resurecting this,

Ive just managed to get some software to transfer my files of my phone (used the phone for camera as the camera only does 33 pics!)

heres they are :

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~shi/Goodwood FOS/

some are crap i know

that Veryon pic, could i have a copy of the original ? (if u used a digi cam) mine was terrible, and I wanted a decent pic! im gutted! :( didnt get to see it run either! :( i went on sunday

Associate
I saw the SD1, it was 'thunderous' they started it up every hour, we were lucky to pass as they started it. My dad took a pic but it came out pretty badly.

Anyone have any pictures of the Yellow & Red Dunlop/Shell Porsche 956, I've had a Scalextric version of it since I was a kid so it was nice to see, I only took a pic from the front and wish I took some more.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
lineaR said:
Anyone have any pictures of the Yellow & Red Dunlop/Shell Porsche 956, I've had a Scalextric version of it since I was a kid so it was nice to see, I only took a pic from the front and wish I took some more.

Yup, should have plenty once I get round to sorting them. Currently trying to recover my RAID5 array - why is it disks always fail on me in pairs :mad: Anyhoo, once that's done I'll get round to it, drop me an email (see trust) and I'll fire you a contact sheet.

Back
Top Bottom