Battery Dead - Logitech MX700

Associate
Hi all, i've had an MX700 for a few years now, and the battery is at a point where it is constantly flashing red. It is a little odd, some days it can go on charge and work all day without flashing, other days it has 24 hours charge and lasts nothing but 10 minutes. Could there be a problem with the power supply for it, or do you think its just old batteries?

Can anyone tell me what sort of replacement I should buy? Are they just standard 1200 rechargables? Also once I get them installed, am I right in saying they need 7 hours recharging?

Thanks guys,

Kind regards

Soldato
My MX900 occasionally gets into a strop and flashes red when I put it on charge, but for me, just removing 1 battery, and then re'inserting it always seems to sort it out and then it will recharge normally.

Werewolf is correct when he says NiMH batteries are required though, the charger for these mice are designed with higher output current than NiCad batteries are designed for. 1800 or so is best, although I get away with 2400's in my MX900 and it seems to be able to fully charge them.

Back
Top Bottom