What did your teacher/s say you was going to be?

Permabanned
I can remember one of my teachers saying I was going to be an Inventor and it has stuck in my mind so much, I was in primary school, in the last year (13 year ago) and I hope I will invent something that will make me rich.

Had a few ideas written down, but they are secret ;)

One told me I was no good at art; I had to drop the course in high school and ended up losing the love of drawing. :mad:

Kind of like the teacher that said David Beckham would never be a footballer.

Permabanned
OP
McDaniel said:
my teacher told me to be a Pirate :D

Close, she never mention spining a poor driver in a Radical on the last few corners in New York, BTW that was the last time I played PGR3 online, it still hurts :(

Clsot thought at being a Pirate of XBL ;)

lay-z-boy said:
A failure. :(

@Folding, I think not

Soldato
Aww common dude - you also played dirty that match you was playing dirty in the earlier laps. I just decided to wait till the last corner for my revenge ;)

Permabanned
OP
McDaniel said:
Aww common dude - you also played dirty that match you was playing dirty in the earlier laps. I just decided to wait till the last corner for my revenge ;)

I dont play dirty In take my line and I stick to it, I am like schumacher, and I think we was in them tanks in New York. I need to get back into PGR 3 :(

Soldato
cheets64 said:
I dont play dirty In take my line and I stick to it, I am like schumacher, and I think we was in them tanks in New York. I need to get back into PGR 3 :(

Lies my friend Lies. :p

You spun me early at the start and took the lead, though i coulda just overtook you on that last turn but spinning you from 1st to 5th was more fun :)

I've also not played PGR3 for sometime

Aod

Aod

Soldato
none of my teachers have ever given me careers advice, but my Morrisby
test said either Engineer (a variety of them) or Armed Forces Officer. :D :p

Caporegime
nothing specific, i can remember my careers advisor saying to me computer technicians earn 50k a year as a standard pfft. yeh right :rolleyes:

and because i wasn't interested in extra education he couldn't help me lol.

my graphics teacher always thought i would be heavily interested in motors and work in the motor industry and computers would be a hobby

its exactly the other way round :p

and to the OP

were you ever good at english? now i no my spelling and grammer is terrible but its "What did your teacher/s say you WERE going to be?

its so damn annoying when people say we was instead of we were, also when people pronounce "H" as "hach" and not "ach"

Last edited:

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I never recieved any praise or encouragement from my teachers that I can recall. The beauty of going to a farmer secondary school then a stuffy 6th form college that still enforced uniform...

Hence why I dropped uni mid way into the 2nd year. No money, nothing learnt and no encouragement to make anything of myself. I work full time but not in what I'm talented at. Slowly my few artistics talents I want to devlop are being drilled out of my by the 9-5 regieme.

By xmas I will probably have lost all hope for anything and will start wearing black everything with an NES controller as a belt buckle and black eye make-up then start to whine incesently on my new myspace blog that nobody gives a toss about...

Wow... err thanks for bringing this up :(

Soldato
My french teacher who i took so far he was about to hit me said i was gonna fail his class which i didnt and my p.e teacher suggested to me that i would fail in life due to me not taking part in p.e,that ended up in me arguing with her and getting suspended. Thats for another day though.

My art teacher was gutted when i didnt take higher art cause she loved the stuff i would do,particularly the fat cat i had o draw for homework lol. :D

Yet to see what i have become though :(

Currently im semi depressed working part time with loads of overtime in halfords......plan to go to college next year if i get what i need this year from school.....if i dont im gonna go to a lesser college and work up. Or so i keep telling myself...... :(

Permabanned
OP
Phate said:
nothing specific, i can remember my careers advisor saying to me computer technicians earn 50k a year as a standard pfft. yeh right :rolleyes:

and because i wasn't interested in extra education he couldn't help me lol.

my graphics teacher always thought i would be heavily interested in motors and work in the motor industry and computers would be a hobby

its exactly the other way round :p

and to the OP

were you ever good at english? now i no my spelling and grammer is terrible but its "What did your teacher/s say you WERE going to be?

its so damn annoying when people say we was instead of we were, also when people pronounce "H" as "hach" and not "ach"

All I can say is :(

I was about normal in primary school till about the age of 9-10, then my sister got bullied at high school and I took a lot of that bullying in, I try to think it didnt effect me but it did, I can remember walking to school after my dad having to come (one day especially) home from work at about 8:30am and what happen was just shouting and screaming and crying while I was getting ready for primary school, my Mum took me outside and she was crying, I walked up the road, my school was less than 300 yards away, I walked off and got half way and started to cry, from then and till atleast my 2nd year in High school, so thats 5 years it went on for and thats not even my bullying at high school.

High school was as bad, my sister running off the school bus crying that took us the 7 mile trip to school, it was heartbreaking to me to see what was going on to me 3 year old sister and to this day I have never recovered from it, and my high school life was just a dream, I couldnt learn anything, I ended up it the lowest classes, yet I yearned to get out of them.

If I look back on my childhood it was full of people being utter utter ****s to me and my family and I have no remorse for those people.

ROFL you are so funny with your caps. What a guy, HAHA.

I am sorry but you touched a nerve.

Last edited:
Soldato
cheets64 said:
All I can say is :(

I was about normal in primary school till about the age of 9-10, then my sister got bullied at high school and I took a lot of that bullying in, I try to think it didnt effect me but it did, I can remember walking to school after my dad having to come (one day especially) home from work at about 8:30am and what happen was just shouting and screaming and crying while I was getting ready for primary school, my Mum took me outside and she was crying, I walked up the road, my school was less than 300 yards away, I walked off and got half way and started to cry, from then and till atleast my 2nd year in High school, so thats 5 years it went on for and thats not even my bullying at high school.

High school was as bad, my sister running off the school bus crying that took us the 7 mile trip to school, it was heartbreaking to me to see what was going on to me 3 year old sister and to this day I have never recovered from it, and my high school life was just a dream, I couldnt learn anything, I ended up it the lowest classes, yet I yearned to get out of them.

If I look back on my childhood it was full of people being utter utter ****s to me and my family and I have no remorse for those people.

ROFL you are so funny with your caps. What a guy, HAHA.

I am sorry but you touched a nerve.

So i cant make out what happened...your older sister got bullied and that affected your family life and then your high school life?

Permabanned
OP
Im gonna get banned for this but **** off :rolleyes:

Jonny ///M said:
So i cant make out what happened...your older sister got bullied and that affected your family life and then your high school life?

I take it your family was never put through bullying, the point that your sister was so unstable and she wanted to end her life for years, if it wasnt for my parents to force the school into making her change class and sorting out the scum, I wouldnt be on this forum.

Infact I dont even need to justify it, you took it on your own to point out my spelling mistake, congrats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom