speed cameras

Soldato
Ok, so yesterday driving on a road that I drive on almost everyday, going through a 30 speed camera, i got flashed towards the end. 28-29mph on the speedo 46-47kmph on the GPS (I have it in km due to prefering the metres measurement when following directions.)
Now I go through this all the time, I know I wasn't speeding, as I know I'm not stupid enough as I know the road too well.
I am not sure if the car behind me was in the lines yet, so at the moment am really annoyed that this camera flashed me (if it was me.)
What do I, or should I do if I get a ticket through the post, do I appeal? and on what grounds would I do so.
This would really really annoy me if I got points for speeding, when I know for sure that I wasn't :mad:

Anyone else had this sort of situation?
cheers

ScoobyDoo69

Associate
I had one go off on me on a blind corner facing the other way at night whilst under the speed limit, nedless to say having a camera flash go off it my face as I rounded the corner in the dark nearly put me into the ditch.

Soldato
OP
WILD9 said:
I had one go off on me on a blind corner facing the other way at night whilst under the speed limit, nedless to say having a camera flash go off it my face as I rounded the corner in the dark nearly put me into the ditch.

sorry that made me laugh a lot haha.

this was definitely behind me, i was just so shocked to see it go off, really bugged me all my drive home :(

Back
Top Bottom