Printed Football shirts

Soldato
Sm0kin said:
My local JJB sports do personalised names on shirts, not online though. cost an extra few pounds to have it done.
but isnt italy numbers and letters in gold tho?surely they wouldnt have that?

Soldato
Nismo said:
England away kit is gold isnt it?
dont englands away kit have gold numbers bt with the england badge at the bottom of the number like the home kit?

also as Chasser said the fonts seem to be different,werent italy's number a little slanted like it was italic?

Soldato
Spunj99 said:
Sports World do them don't they?

Pop down to the Potteries Shopping Centre. ;)

Sports World will only have blue or gold England letters in stock and meybe black Premiership ones if they have any left so probably best not to go there ><

Soldato
JJB stock the shirt but I don't think the numbers, I'll double check in work tomorrow (Head Office not a scummy store thanks! :p).

The England numbers are gold but as mentioned are very different and do have the England crest on them so are no good :)

Soldato
OP
TripleT said:
JJB stock the shirt but I don't think the numbers, I'll double check in work tomorrow (Head Office not a scummy store thanks! :p).

The England numbers are gold but as mentioned are very different and do have the England crest on them so are no good :)

Thanks mate, really could do with the puma lettering.

Soldato
mr tommo said:
Thanks mate, really could do with the puma lettering.

As I thought we don't do the printing at all sorry, the wouldn't be enough damand to warrent it. I asked the replica guys and they aren't sure who would do it either. Places like kitbag etc may do pre-printed ones with players names etc - but you've tried there and they don't have any stock... To get a custom name would be even harder I'd imagine. :(

Italian sports retailer? :p

FYI if you just want a plain shirt...

JJB Hanley on the Octagon has stock of Small, Medium & X Large.
JJB Hanley on Piccadilly has stock of Small - XX Large.
JJB Newcastle has stock of Small - XX Large.

They're your closest stores I'd guess :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Id go with kitbag, i ordered my brazil tops from there and had them printed with number 10 ronaldinho on the back. Even though they didnt have them available at the time i ordered but they said they can get them done.
Absolutely no difference with the ones they wore in the WC tbh. Wouldnt trust the high st shops tbh...

If kitbag are no good then try subside, they do a pretty decent range and i think they are getting the world cup italian tops soon.

Soldato
Get one of these!

EDIT! Opps, sewaring in the link to buy!

thumbNail.asp

Soldato
OP
TripleT said:
As I thought we don't do the printing at all sorry, the wouldn't be enough damand to warrent it. I asked the replica guys and they aren't sure who would do it either. Places like kitbag etc may do pre-printed ones with players names etc - but you've tried there and they don't have any stock... To get a custom name would be even harder I'd imagine. :(

Italian sports retailer? :p

FYI if you just want a plain shirt...

JJB Hanley on the Octagon has stock of Small, Medium & X Large.
JJB Hanley on Piccadilly has stock of Small - XX Large.
JJB Newcastle has stock of Small - XX Large.

They're your closest stores I'd guess :)

Thanks mate, I tried all three of them on Friday and only had daft sizes in :p

Will go down Octagon now.

Thanks again :)

Soldato
Spawn said:
Id go with kitbag, i ordered my brazil tops from there and had them printed with number 10 ronaldinho on the back. Even though they didnt have them available at the time i ordered but they said they can get them done.
Absolutely no difference with the ones they wore in the WC tbh. Wouldnt trust the high st shops tbh...

If kitbag are no good then try subside, they do a pretty decent range and i think they are getting the world cup italian tops soon.

The shirts that Kitbag etc sell will be exactly the same as the shirts which all decent high street stores sell, especially JJB :) (Dodgy markets excluded :p). With exception to the printing, that's something we don't offer on World Cup shirts, yet...

And your shirt will be very different to the ones Brazil actually wear on the pitch ;)

All shirts the public buy are different from the shirts the players wear, that's why they're called replica shirts.

We actually sold some of the England Rugby Union shirts. Normal Replica ones were £45 but the Authentic shirts costs £75. The difference between the two is amazing.

If your shirt cost less than £70, then it isn't the same as the players wear :)

But I'm being pedantic here :p

Back
Top Bottom