Lilly Allen

Associate
I'm Quite liking Smile at the mo (well till it's overplayed on EVERY music channel on SKY that is :p) & have her album on pre-order she's a bit of a myspace reprobate from what I can gather but I cant fault her singing.
IMO she's got a nice voice & her style is a bit different plus she's easy on the eye which is always a bonus ;)

So anyone else got any thoughts?

Neil

Associate
Radio 6 have been nailing her stuff for a while and its really good. Only problem is (like Soundwave said) it's getting overplayed everywhere and starting to get a bit annoying.

Loving the trainers with dresses and eye;iner though. The new-wave of chavs perhaps?!

Man of Honour
I think there is/was some more of her stuff on her myspace page(early demos maybe?) and everything I've heard so far I've enjoyed. I think she has a lot of potential but in a way I'm glad she hasn't made it across to here yet because her songs aren't overplayed so I'm not too likely to get sick of them :)

Associate
OP
Royality said:
LDN is gooood. :) Didn't realise she was in the mainstream now. :o :)

Well apparently Smile is number 1 in the charts which I didnt realise till I went in HMV yesterday :o

I'd only heard it for th first time at the weekend.

Anyway album should be posted this week so will have it by Monday, will give you all impressions once I've had a blast :D

Jokester is right though there is deffinitley something about her that I can put my finger on but so long as she's not overplayed she should do well.

All in all I'm looking forward to the album.

Neil

Back
Top Bottom