• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cell Factor works without a physX card

Soldato
Just been reading this,maybe old news though

You can play the cell factor game without the PhysX card apparently.

If you add 'EnablePhysX=False' to the command line in the demo,it works without
a Aegia card. The waving cloth & liquid effects are missing,but again you can edit them in the command line & enable them as well

Makes you wonder,i'm away to download cell factor & give it a whirl & see if it does work

Rob

Last edited:
Don
Rick_Barnes said:
i was going to but i was on my rubbish shared 2meg connection, home now on 10 meg and got it in a decent time!!

installing now... mmmmm

Sorry, a bit OT but this post made me laugh. Only 6 years ago I was moaning because BT had yet to install my 512Mb service.

/walks off mumbling these days people don't know they're bo............

Associate
we were pretty quick off the mark with broadband, my dads work installed a 512kb/s connection to our house as soon as Diamond Cable brought broadband to sunny grantham, at least 5 years ago. I got called an LPB because i was the only one with a ping bellow 50 (once i got 70k/s the fastest anyone i knew had ever got was 5.5!!!!)

Went to uni, leaving my then 1meg connection behind to the glorious lancaster HUGE connection. when HL2 came out i had to install it using a borrowed 33.6k modem, using a phone card!!! was such a nightmare.....

Back
Top Bottom